Gone To Texas

Well...yes.

This again is the problem America faces. Liberals are completely illogical including Obama and his party. They refuse to cut government spending and reform entitlements, while demanding tax increases on the wealthy and corporations, which will only push the economy further into recession and cause MORE unemployment. Resulting in less revenue to the Treasury, increasing the deficit, and continuing the spiral downward.

How do we find common ground with illogical people? Or, could it be, the Left is not illogical. Maybe their leadership wants to destroy our system as is proposed by their heroes Cloward and Piven.

I don't think so! Obama and the Democrats do not "refuse to cut government spending and reform entitlements," they are certainly willing and even eager to do that, starting with corporate welfare and tax loops for the wealthy and big corporations. They are also very willing to make medicare less expensive PER CAPITA, by increasing the pool of people eligible for medicare (lowering the age) and thus, also covering younger, less "needy" people, which would without any doubt decrease the average cost per capita of medicare.

The fact is that the Republicans want to "reduce the deficit," ONLY by penalizing the poor, the elderly, and the lower middle class. Any tax increase for the wealthy is out of the question for them.

There is NO WAY we can reduce the deficit by taking only ONE of those approaches. We need to address both sides: Revenue increase through higher taxes for those who can pay them, and decrease in spending through entitlement reform, STARTING with big business entitlements, and Congress entitlements.

This is the ONLY compromise that will work. Obama is willing to deal with both sides to get the deficit reduced. Republicans don't want to hear it.

Werbung:
But there are also things...and I know this will hurt your head....but thinks more important then how much money the private sector can make in a state....like having a good education system,

The Washington Post compiles a widely discussed annual list that ranks the nation’s best public high schools in terms of college preparedness. In 2011, the Gwinnett and Fulton school districts each had six schools among the top 500 on the Post’s list, tying for the most in Georgia. Gwinnett was behind a district in Houston, Texas, (10 schools among the top 500), the Hillsborough County, Fla., district (nine schools among the top 500) and a district in Dallas, Texas, that had the top two schools on the list and an additional six among the top 500.

I didn't see any school from Minnesota on the list in the top one hundred. Could have missed it though. I doubt it since you are a product of the state's school system and you couldn't be more wrong about half of the stuff you "know".

being able to go outside and not hack up a lung do to the poor air... I am sure people in Texas may think its fine...but ask someone from a state with clean air about going there..they hack like crazy and have a hard time even breathing the air....

Apparently you have no idea how big Texas is. It's bigger than Dallas, Houston, Galveston....YOU KNOW. Geez, what a maroon! Of course, I'm sure the dairy asses in Minn. smell "progressive".

The air is just as clear where I am as it is in Minnesota, a place that I have actually been to! Minnesota is pretty and Texas is ugly, I'll give you that. Good thing with the economy here, we can afford the vacations. Lol.

Too bad with your economy you need our money.

As a resident of Texas, I can affirm that it is in fact a truly terrible place to live... at least the part that I live in.

Texas was cool place to live back in those days
GRD_1.jpg

Werbung:
Well, steveox, my objection to this part of Texas is that it's a dusty, cultureless slum filled with violent degenerates, so... probably not.

Back