go woke go broke

Werbung:
i don't think cnn+ disappeared because they were "woke". There are only so many subscriptions you can do, and I don't think the rollout was particularly well done. Truth social is struggling, even with trump's presence.

but the post I responded to specifically refenced cnn and politico, which didn't go broke as far as I know.

i don't think cnn+ disappeared because they were "woke".
You're entitled to your opinion, but fact is CNN+ was almost 100% wall to wall wokeness. Brian Stelter... Rex Chapman... Jamele Hill.... they may as well have called it the "We hate Trump and Republicans Network".

And it went broke. Fast.

You're entitled to your opinion, but fact is CNN+ was almost 100% wall to wall wokeness. Brian Stelter... Rex Chapman... Jamele Hill.... they may as well have called it the "We hate Trump and Republicans Network".

And it went broke. Fast.

did it go broke because it was woke? if so, why didn't cnn go broke too?

an analysis of what went wrong with cnn+...doesn't mention being woke.

did it go broke because it was woke? if so, why didn't cnn go broke too?

its a fine liberal broke ass news source

A liberal mediot write an "analysis" and doesn't mention how going woke contributed to their downfall.

Gee, what are the odds..?!?!?

A liberal mediot write an "analysis" and doesn't mention how going woke contributed to their downfall.

since CNN didn't go broke, the odds are good that it didn't have anything to do with it.

you've got an analysis that shows it does? no? what are the odds a rightwingidiot has nothing but worthless opinions - very high. :)

present your proof that being woke contributed significantly to it.

go for it :)

Werbung:
Back