Glenn back news...or advertising?

Chris Matthews is a news anchor and a commentator. Did he do it while anchoring or while on another show offering political commentary?

Did his show have an ad from GM. Then his interest in GM would be no secret.

I would have no problem with CM endorsing a product as a commentator when his relationship with that company was no secret.

I would have a problem with hm doing it while presenting the news and if we did not know that his show was paid by GM.

So how do you feel about the fact that about 90% of MSM anchors vote democratic? Should they reveal that fact before presenting news so we can know they are not biased? You would not expect them to stop voting would you? I would not. I would expect that those that hire anchors make some effort to have anchors with biases that are balanced out by anchors with opposite biases. Now which channel does that?

well odly there is a about a 50 50 change they vote for one or the other, so I think most people expect that yes, they do in fact have opinions and vote....however Being paid by a company, is very different, and its Journalism ethics 101.

Werbung:
Nah we got a crack / coke druggie type in the office now, didnt you read his books? he brags about it.

If Rush is going to be called a druggie because he did prescription drugs in his past then it seems fair that the current sitting president who wrote about his drug use has the same title :)

one tried drugs, and was open about it

one was a addict who got busted and thus forced to admit it

not the same

one one in the distant past..one was few years ago.

one tried drugs, and was open about it

one was a addict who got busted and thus forced to admit it

not the same

one one in the distant past..one was few years ago.

One did illegal street drugs and who knows when or if he quit
the other did legal perscription drugs and is drug free

neither one matters but I am happy to remind people about obamas
street drug use if they want to dredge up drug issue with people they dont worship.

both did drugs, either they are both druggies or either of them are druggies :)

its Journalism ethics 101.

What part of "Glenn Beck is not a journalist" do you still not understand?

He gives his opinions pertaining to things that are in the news.... like you're personal hero Bill Maher.... You just hate that people with opinions so different from your own are so popular, and have booming careers, while those who share your opinions are circling the drain of obscurity.

Strange post.

First, why do you have to photo shop pictures of glenn beck and second are you making fun of homosexual men?
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....everyone (into bondage) is Gay, huh?

I guess I'll have to take your word, for it....seeing-as-how you "conservatives" are convinced you're so well-versed on such subjects.

:rolleyes:

Here, I thought the druggie president had termed out.....
bush-priceless.jpg

.....and, back to stumblin'-around (with Jim Beam)...pickin'-up dog-crap...somewhere he finally excels!​

I guess your memory is quite short. you may recall I like Joe, I use to watch his show all the time before he went to the AM Show...I don't hate Republicans...I hate the Tea party nut job RUsh Beck Nut jobs that took over the party from sane people

So you just hate the republicans who stand up for their self and the party and call other repubicans out on the carpet when the are acting more like a liberal than a conservative but are happy with the ones who go along with the flow and you cant much tell the difference between them and a dem?

fair enough

Rush is a former druggie, at least, he has kicked the habit as far as we know. If not, that's his problem, not mine. One does wonder, though, just why he went to the Dominican Republic with his bottle of little blue pills.
I'm pretty-certain his traveling-tunes explain all that.....

One did illegal street drugs and who knows when or if he quit
the other did legal perscription drugs and is drug free

neither one matters but I am happy to remind people about obamas
street drug use if they want to dredge up drug issue with people they dont worship.

both did drugs, either they are both druggies or either of them are druggies
Sounds like you weren't paying very-close-attention, in your D.A.R.E. sessions.

:rolleyes:

obama and his admitted drug use only come up when I hear about druggie rush or any other person on the right the left like to lable druggies.

I dont care about any of them and if they did or did not do drugs but its kind of cute that you question me about calling obama a druggie, when its pretty clear I posted it to the person who talked about druggie rush.

Pan, you usually make some pretty good arguments, but the "pres is a druggie too" one reminds me a lot of the comeback fourth graders use when they get in trouble, "How about (name)? He did it too," which of course proves nothing and gets them both in trouble.

Druggie Limbaugh, druggie Obama, druggie Bush, what difference does it make other than responding to childishness with more childishness?

Werbung:
Pan, you usually make some pretty good arguments, but the "pres is a druggie too" one reminds me a lot of the comeback fourth graders use when they get in trouble, "How about (name)? He did it too," which of course proves nothing and gets them both in trouble.

Druggie Limbaugh, druggie Obama, druggie Bush, what difference does it make other than responding to childishness with more childishness?

Well I guess that is my point. Druggie obama druggie Bush druggie Rush. Its all the same but only one side keeps throwing up druggie rush and it gets old, so each time someone does it, I will remind them of their druggie president they follow like a god.

I think we had this same talk before, the last time someone said druggie rush and I brought up their druggie president.

Ill stop bringing it up when people stop bashing Rush :)

Back