Fusion Centers Criticized

Osama is dead - but al Qaeda still lives, as does a thousand other radical extremist groups causing terror all over the world.

and will continue regardless of how long we keep waging a "war on terror" or on how we do it. It's a lot like shooting cockroaches with a .22. It kills a few cockroaches, but not nearly as fast as they multiply, and does a lot of damage in the process.

Werbung:
and will continue regardless of how long we keep waging a "war on terror" or on how we do it. It's a lot like shooting cockroaches with a .22. It kills a few cockroaches, but not nearly as fast as they multiply, and does a lot of damage in the process.

So we should just ingnore them?

So we should just ingnore them?
Oh, why no, shooting cockroaches with a .22 is a great idea.

(OK, sarcasm off)

There are better ways to go about protecting the country from terrorism than invading foreign countries and starting wars. For one thing, we need better intelligence to know just that Al Qaeda in particular is up to. We need to admit that we'll never kill all of the terrorists. Acts of terrorism are simply violent crimes, and should be treated as such. No one believes that a war on violent crime would ever put an end to it.

More importantly, we should never give up liberty in the name of fighting terrorism. Such things as indefinite detention without trial and the Patriot Act are more dangerous to our way of life than the terrorists themselves.

When we give up our civil liberties in the name of the "war on terror", then the terrorists will have won.

Oh, why no, shooting cockroaches with a .22 is a great idea.

(OK, sarcasm off)

There are better ways to go about protecting the country from terrorism than invading foreign countries and starting wars. For one thing, we need better intelligence to know just that Al Qaeda in particular is up to..

Islamic terrorism is as much political as it is religious. The governments of these countries that allow radical islam to be taught in their schools and mosques and culture are responsible for the terrorism that their country produces. They should be held accountable. This is a world wide problem and until the world addresses that, there will never be an end to it. I have very little faith in our intelligence.

THAT--happens to be the tactic they are using against us.
You--suggest capitulation and surrender.
They hide behind women and children--that is their tactic.

THAT--happens to be the tactic they are using against us.
You--suggest capitulation and surrender.
They hide behind women and children--that is their tactic.
Where, exactly, did I suggest capitulation and surrender?

My suggestion is that we quit shooting cockroaches with a .22, and start using bug spray instead.

Where, exactly, did I suggest capitulation and surrender?

My suggestion is that we quit shooting cockroaches with a .22, and start using bug spray instead.

Nerve gas--which is precisely what bug spray is--a rather diluted version of.
Cutting them off from the world is THE only answer.
Refuse to allow them here, AT ALL--forbid travel there--do no business whatsoever with them.
Return them to the world they like. Beating women--screwing boys.
The 700 AD world.
Perhaps--Mohammed will return.

Those that wish to escape--must change from the occult religion.

Refuse to allow them here, AT ALL--forbid travel there--do no business whatsoever with them.
The 700 AD world.

or, just let Iran take over the whole region. Which is what they want in the first place. Let Russia, China and Europe deal with them.

The 700 AD world.

I wasn't aware that we had a policy in place of allowing terrorists to come here.

all they have to do is cross in from mexico illegally. apparently no questions asked.

all they have to do is cross in from mexico illegally. apparently no questions asked.
That's not exactly allowing them to come in, but it is a good reason to secure the borders.

Not that anyone in Washington is willing to secure the borders, of course.

That's not exactly allowing them to come in, but it is a good reason to secure the borders.

Not that anyone in Washington is willing to secure the borders, of course.

The nail--hit precisely on the head.
Remember that folks--when voting--and help remove the vermin running DHS now.

I thought the retired people sitting on the border with their binoculars was a pretty good plan. But Bush called them vigilantes and sent them packing.

Werbung:
I thought the retired people sitting on the border with their binoculars was a pretty good plan. But Bush called them vigilantes and sent them packing.
No one in government wants to end illegal immigration. The Republicans just want to blame the Democrats, but the fact is that neither party has done squat about this problem since Eisenhower.

And Cruella brings up a good point: All a terrorist has to do is cross the border with the illegals. He doesn't have to be invited here.

I think we've been very lucky not to have had a terrorist attack on American soil for over a decade now. When our luck runs out is anyone's guess.

Back