From childish to infantile

Werbung:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-foundation-remove-Trump-mental-grounds.html

How do idiots like this get elected ? Is there a movement to disintegrate the donkey party by making its representatives look silly (working great with Pelosi and Waters). Kind of mind boggling.

Amazing that you could actually ask that question, when you chose to vote for Trump!

Talk about childish and silly!
I agree. . .it is mind boggling that ANYONE, but the most uneducated or the very wealthy would vote for such moron and the Republican Congress!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-foundation-remove-Trump-mental-grounds.html

How do idiots like this get elected ? Is there a movement to disintegrate the donkey party by making its representatives look silly (working great with Pelosi and Waters). Kind of mind boggling.
Wow, that really is childish. It's almost as childish as insulting a reporter by claiming they're "low IQ and bleeding from the face due to a face lift," or as crowing that the fake media wasn't elected president.

Wow, that really is childish. It's almost as childish as insulting a reporter by claiming they're "low IQ and bleeding from the face due to a face lift," or as crowing that the fake media wasn't elected president.
Truth sometimes hurts.

No that's Maxine Waters.
Yeah.... there's a long list. Talking of bozos, how's ma boy Kushy doing at the moment, solved the world's problems has he? How did that wanker Gorka's pep talk go down on the middle east peace thing, Kushy on top of that still?

I suppose being a yank with Trump as the boss one has to have a great sense of humour - America at the moment is just one huge laural and hardy movie, you guys just keep lurching from one laughable mishap to the next!

Don't worry though it ain't much better this side of the Atlantic either... at least the sun's shining!

Last edited:
Yeah.... there's a long list. Talking of bozos, how's ma boy Kushy doing at the moment, solved the world's problems has he? How did that wanker Gorka's pep talk go down on the middle east peace thing, Kushy on top of that still?

I suppose being a yank with Trump as the boss one has to have a great sense of humour - America at the moment is just one huge laural and hardy movie, you guys just keep lurching from one laughable mishap to the next!

Don't worry though it ain't much better this side of the Atlantic either... at least the sun's shining!

It's shining here, too, and headed to 40 degrees the way you guys measure temperature. Sounds so much better than 104.
What my countrymen seem to forget is that Trump is not the boss. The president of this Laurel and Hardy nation is supposed to be the servant of the people, and not our master. I'm afraid that fact has escaped our bozo POTUS and his supporters.

no.....but bigly unhinged.....

Dementia is setting in, I believe. Did you see his return today? It was so funny! He stepped down from his plane right in front of his limousine. . .and walked away LOOKING FOR HIS RIDE! Then he was shown back to his limousine by his staff!

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir
4 hrs

RETURN HOME: President Donald J. Trump arrived at Joint Base Andrews on Monday after spending the weekend at his private golf club. None of his top advisers traveled with him and his activities were closely held. Trump later criticized North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Twitter that evening after that country's latest missile launch. abcn.ws/2td0jgG

He's doing as well as all that came before but at least he's trying. Haven't had any of that lately.

Werbung:
He's doing as well as all that came before but at least he's trying. Haven't had any of that lately.

Trying? He is only ADDING to the world's problem, creating more chaos and more opportunity to enter into WWIII. . .He is such a idiot that NO ONE trusts him, but Israel, Saudi Arabia and Russia are very glad to see him make a fool of himself because of his arrogance and his ignorance of world policies!

So sad!

The countries of the world had an average of 65% confidence in President Obama. . .and less than 24% confidence in Trump! ONLY Israel and Russia have (they say!) more confidence in Trump than in President Obama.

He is a world wide failure. . .and a danger to world peace.

Back