For barrack obama voters

CHAINSAW

One question: How's that CHANGE working out for you???

If you still support this guy, then you MUST love the huge deficits, the Health Care "reform" that is about to be rammed down our throats, how he has kept his campaign promises to end partisanship fighting and have all reforms aired publically. I guess you don’t mind that your children and generations of children will be burdened with trying to pay for these huge deficits and our National debt. WAY TO GO DEMOCRATS!!!

Of course the Republicans have not helped at all, but still.

Werbung:

If you still support this guy, then you MUST love the huge deficits, the Health Care "reform" that is about to be rammed down our throats, how he has kept his campaign promises to end partisanship fighting and have all reforms aired publically. I guess you don’t mind that your children and generations of children will be burdened with trying to pay for these huge deficits and our National debt. WAY TO GO DEMOCRATS!!!

Just to be "Conservative", I will say he has given every one of us enough B.O. to last forever!!

Omg Deficit? Its like we did not have that before? I can only guess what Bush would have done with getting a Deficit, The banks failing, the auto industry going under, the housing market trashed to the point of houses selling at 75% of value a few years ago...and 2 wars....but then again Bush got peace, decent econ, and a Surplus...and still drove it deep in the red...And how exacly Republicans expected to get out of what Obama got...with out debt? is beyond me, and logic. Unless you ignore all Political logic and economics of course..

And health care rammed down on us? You mean the Health care Obama voters wanted and part of the reason he won the election? You mean the thing he said he would do all the time in his Election? you mean the rammed bill that passed the house and then Senate ( 60 votes not just a majority when it passed...)

Im sick of this bull idea about health care being forced on us, there was a damn Election...Your side lost...thus...our ideas get to be moved forward...you choose not take any part other then say no.

Huge Deficits - in 2001 the CBO projected that we would be running an 800 billion dollar surplus in 2009-2012... what happened? The cowboy came to town and instituted insane tax cuts and put 2 wars on the nation's credit card, all while turning a blind eye to the deregulated criminal financial markets. The over 80% of the current defecit projections come from the bush tax cuts, the unpaid for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the recession itself. The stimulus, while large, actually will be bringing the deficit down. The stimulus and other Obama initiatives account for around 10% of the defecit.

Health Care - Im not a big fan of the Health Care bill, I would prefer bigger changes. But we'll take what we can get. Since you obviously aren't paying attention, the Health Care bill passed the House, and it passed the Senate with 60 votes, a supermajority. That's not ramming it through. But obviously you listen to too much media. In fact, those terrible tax cuts that bankrupted the country that Bush passed... those were rammed through.

Bi-Partisanship - Obama has included plenty of Republican ideas in legislation. The problem is republicans don't think anything is bipartisan unless it's a republican bill. Dems are the majority, bills that are bi partisan are going to be 60-40 at best. The real problem with bi-partisanship, is that republicans arent interested in the least. Rather then being a minority that works to get their ideas included, the prefer being an idealogue minority...bringing government to a halt. Obviously, conservatives love this. They would rather see nothing done at all... on anything...

Reforms aired publicly - I watch C-span. Were there some closed door meetings and old washington politics, yes unfortunately there were. But the health care debate has been more open then any major public policy issue i've ever seen.

Republicans are as much at fault for the deficit as Democrats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an ideologue and being intellectually dishonest. You really think a 200 billion dollar surplus can turn into a 1.3 trillian dollar deficit in 9 years, but it's the guys who were in charge in year 9 who are at fault?

I took your guy 8 years to destroy the economy. Lets give our guy 8 years and talk about it then.

If you still support this guy, then you MUST love the huge deficits, the Health Care "reform" that is about to be rammed down our throats, how he has kept his campaign promises to end partisanship fighting and have all reforms aired publically. I guess you don’t mind that your children and generations of children will be burdened with trying to pay for these huge deficits and our National debt.
That's what your boys are tellin' you, right??

You Republicans ENJOYhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#35698838 being lied-to?????

:rolleyes:

If you still support this guy, then you MUST love the huge deficits, the Health Care "reform" that is about to be rammed down our throats, how he has kept his campaign promises to end partisanship fighting and have all reforms aired publically. I guess you don’t mind that your children and generations of children will be burdened with trying to pay for these huge deficits and our National debt.

I'm sick of this bull idea about health care being forced on us, there was a damn Election...Your side lost...thus...our ideas get to be moved forward...you choose not take any part other then say no.
You must have missed it, the last time......​

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." — Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

"The deficit four years from today will be higher than it is today, not lower." — Sen. Phil Gramm (Republican, Texas)

Republicans have ALWAYS lost-control.....right before a serious butt-whuppin'.

I think it's a hormone-deficiency thing, with them.​

Werbung:
Huge Deficits - in 2001 the CBO projected that we would be running an 800 billion dollar surplus in 2009-2012... what happened? The cowboy came to town and instituted insane tax cuts and put 2 wars on the nation's credit card, all while turning a blind eye to the deregulated criminal financial markets. The over 80% of the current defecit projections come from the bush tax cuts, the unpaid for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the recession itself.
I guess Lil' Dumbya slept-thru his Economics-classes.....

:rolleyes:

"Grades publicly released for George W. Bush at Yale (1964-1968) apparently differ from grade records for Bush stored in his residential hall on campus. The published grades are better than the grades stored in earlier records."

"Born at the earliest fringe of the baby boom, Mr. Bush was pressed during his years at Yale, 1964 to 1968, to take sides in the great battles then unfolding over politics, civil rights, drugs and music. Mostly he was a noncombatant in those upheavals, but when forced to choose, he ultimately retreated to the values and ideals established by his parents' generation, and to their accepted methods of rebelling.

In short, while some students took to the barricades, Mr. Bush took to the bar."

bush_republicard.jpg

"My DADDY will cover the tab....like he ALWAYS has!!"

Back