FCC Wants To Tax Broadband Internet--Thanks democrats!

:D
My thoughts exactly!

Left to one's own devices, a person might contemplate the existence of a higher intelligence, but they would not believe in it until they had evidence of such. However, we are not left to our own devices- we have been programmed to believe from the moment we are born.

Therefore, the normal state of being does not include any gods. Strange that you see a person in their natural state and say "Not another one!"

And how sad.
Your religious beliefs or lack there of does not concern me. The fact that you come on this board, like some others and pretend to be something you are not is what prompted my comment!

Werbung:
My thoughts exactly!

Left to one's own devices, a person might contemplate the existence of a higher intelligence, but they would not believe in it until they had evidence of such. However, we are not left to our own devices- we have been programmed to believe from the moment we are born.

Therefore, the normal state of being does not include any gods. Strange that you see a person in their natural state and say "Not another one!"

And how sad.

College Freshman. Regional Junior College.
Be sure to read Rolling Stone.

Valkyrie said:
My thoughts exactly!

And how sad.​

Your religious beliefs or lack there of does not concern me. The fact that you come on this board, like some others and pretend to be something you are not is what prompted my comment!
Please explain what you mean by this personal attack.

On second thought, don't bother to explain. I'll just accept it as a concession to my point.

Thank you.

Werbung:
Wrong again Steve-o ....

Liberalism did not give blacks and women the right to vote and end the "second class citizens" ....the Republicans did.

The right to vote, the ending of "second class citizens" represents Freedoms and Liberties!

Liberalism represents the exact opposite!

Your ignorance of politics is either deliberate or at the same level of PfOS or both!
Addionally, more pubs voted for the civil rights act than dems.

Back