Internet Tax On Its Way ...

Werbung:
Well this is a little alarming. I am not sure why I am just now hearing of this, but it also seems like something that probably would have already been talked about, and maybe that ship has sailed. If nothing else, though, I will be keeping my eyes open for some news here soon.

Well this is a little alarming. I am not sure why I am just now hearing of this, but it also seems like something that probably would have already been talked about, and maybe that ship has sailed. If nothing else, though, I will be keeping my eyes open for some news here soon.
Why do you think the UN wanted the Internet ? They were looking for tax revenue to skim. It's what they do.

By exactly what perverse logic do you see this as bringing money back to workers locally?

Did you bother to read the article?

Because I am in sales and I know that often times I have to discount to the online price, even though they don't pay anyone to tell you about the product, demo it, or do any work...and then they say well I get it tax free if I just buy it online...so then I have to match that as well. That money comes out of my pocket, out of my stores profits, and out of the companies profits.

Werbung:
Back