F.D.R., Hitler, Obama , which is the WORST?

Werbung:
I think Hitler was the worst. From a legal desire to use others as so many other imperiaist countries had, he spiralled down into a wish to harm and destroy the innocent whenever it suited him, using methods that should not have been made lawful. The excessive death and destruction he cause was an abuse of an otherwise respectable system.

"Otherwise acceptable system"? Considering that Nazism is just a more rascist, overdone, and aggressive form of Fascism, does that make you a fascist?

If George W. Bush is one of the five worst presidents in U.S. history and the worst president in modern history, then his twin brother, Obama, has to be virtually tied for worst. Since the U.S. has evolved into this century's counterpart of Nazi Germany, it is perfectly appropriate to compare Bush and Obama to Hitler.

Though I also tend to regard Hitler as the absolute worst, I'm not entirely certain. How many people WOULD Bush have murdered if his hands weren't tied by a diverse, democratic nation and a family of nations that has matured somewhat since World War II? How many people WILL Obama murder? The SOB has already escalated the war in Afghanistan and is itching for war with Iran, which could easily turn nuclear. He's also beefing up the U.S. military presence in Latin America.

And let's not forget crimes against the environment. Everywhere the U.S. military goes, it leaves a trail of destruction - nuclear fallout, Agent Orange, depleted uranium, etc.

Though far from perfect, I wouldn't put FDR in the same category. In fact, Billary Clinton would be a better fit, as would Bill Gates. Though neither are commonly seen as murderers or warmongers, they're both utterly corrupt and are extraordinarily talented at screwing millions of people.

This was the worst dictator of our generation
1_21_041009_saddamrifle.jpg

F>D>R was forced into the war by the British and the Japanese. Churchill knew from intelligence that the Japanese were about to attack Peral Habor. There is some dispute whether any member of the US cabinet knew but I doubt that FDR did.

In pursuing the war he was not more brutal than Churchill. Certainly Hitler treated his prisoners badly and the Japanese far worst.

I can not see anything the Obalma has done that would egual these lost of life.

Each sought CONTROL over the personal life of every citizen. Each believed they should HOLD SUPREME POWER over the INDIVIDUAL and replace the ALMIGHTY GOD on his EARTH!! Each suffered from NARCISSISM AND the DESIRE to LIE about ALL THINGS!!
While two of the three have done all their earthly damage , the third one has a record that clearly states his purpose and desires.
Which is the WORST in your opinion ?

just by asking that question it shows how oblivious you are to the world and everything going on in it. obviously the man who murdered millions upon millions is the worst. just because you dont like obama doesent make him hitler.

Werbung:
Obama Like Hitler? Yeah, he's got some ideas that I don't agree with, he hasn't improved the economy, but frankly the economy is so screwed because the too many previous administrations gave the banks, insurance industries and anyone else that wanted to make a quick buck, with any get rich scheme irregardless of how it damaged the long term future of this country.

I don't necessarily agree with his health care program, but how can you compare a guy that wants to bring affordable health care, protect the naivete of many American consumers from the predatory practices of the banking and credit card industries, sorry..

He's not anywhere close to Hitler, and I'm not a supporter of Obama.. I just think its ridiculous to compare him to Hitler..

Back