Excellent yard sign for a neighbor who fears your guns

Little-Acorn

If your neighbor believes that guns only cause death and have no redeeming qualities, I'm sure he would appreciate your attempts to support his viewpoint.

Here's a good way to help him with his philosophy.

clip_image001.jpg

Werbung:
Please put one of those signs beside my house.

How many times have you been broken into?

How many people have you shot?

I have not had my house broken in to since I lived here. But it was broken into before I bought it.

Also, I don't have good statistics, but the not so good stats that I found indicate that guns are used to prevent, abort, or deter attacks about 2 million times per year.

Additionally:

"For example in the early 80's a law was passed that liberalized the self defense laws for people who had an intruder in their home. As a result of these laws the incidence of burglaries for occupied dwellings dropped by almost 80%. Since this type of crime had a high incidence of violent acts against the occupants - the uncertainty of whether or not a homeowner was armed caused the criminals to switch to criminal acts with a lower potential for violence."
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090422065016AA1B6pl

How many times have you been broken into?
Not once. I live where one can defend one's life AND property with deadly force. There aren't a whole lot of home break-ins here. They go to places like.....your house.

Werbung:
Back