Election Fraud

Cruella

Werbung:
We'll get Eric Holder right on that.

Oh right, Got it right here. And the results are:

Page 235 of the conclusion sections states:
"100% of the votes for Republicans are fraudulent"

Additionally the report goes on to state that numerous candidates were denied their right to even be on the ballot and if they had been all elected officials would presently be black.

Maryland Democrat quits congressional race amid vote fraud allegations

A Maryland Democratic candidate quit her congressional race Monday after her own party told state officials that she had committed fraud by voting in both Maryland and Florida in recent elections.

Now, if a democrat candidate for Congress will participate in voter fraud, what does that say about the party. A party that enforces against voter ID, is suing states for purging the voter rolls of dead people, illegal aliens and felons.

A party that allows the Black Panthers to intimidate voters outside election facilities. A president who won the Nobel Peace Prize for his community organizer work with ACORN, who is now under investigation in 14 states for voter fraud.

Do not think that this ineligible president will not steal the election again!

Black Panther returns to guarding the same polling location

"This morning, after voting in my own neighborhood, I stopped by the polling place on the 1200 block of Fairmount Avenue, the same location where the New Black Panther Party stirred up controversy during the 2008 election. Sure enough, a uniformed member of the New Black Panther Party stood in the entrance area of the building....."

Black Panther returns to guarding the same polling location

"This morning, after voting in my own neighborhood, I stopped by the polling place on the 1200 block of Fairmount Avenue, the same location where the New Black Panther Party stirred up controversy during the 2008 election. Sure enough, a uniformed member of the New Black Panther Party stood in the entrance area of the
building....."

I got News for you. The Philadelphia Police Dept is on alert on this.They plan to arrest the black panthers for disorderly conduct if they find them there again. And if they resist arrest they plan to use violence by using night sticks on them bu using police brutality on them. Remember how Rodney king looked after the Arrest?
rodney_king.jpeg

Cops can be really be a badass if you dont cooperate with em and do as they say. Remember THEY CAN! CAUSE THEY WEAR A BADGE!

Werbung:
Back