Earthquake his dc! God is pissed!

Hey PLC, WHO do ya think posted this, and took it down that road? Was it.....YOU!

Hmn..so it was. I posted that in response to your post:

Originally Posted by bododie
About the likes of you? My vote cancels out your existence as far as I'm concerned. You are nothing to get frantic about.

We are just very different breeds of "American", with different values all the way down the line, which is fine, because apparently unlike you, I'm able to exist without government help in my retirement years. You apparently feel "exposed" in a way I do not. I feel pity for you , not being frantic. You are apparently drowning in "jealousy" for those who have what you have not.

Sorry 'bout your dilemma. But you're still wrong about the earthquake

and to which you made your irrelevant post about how Medicare won't be there, etc.

So, I was wrong. You didn't get your post in the wrong forum. You just made a non responsive post, and still think that since you're a "different breed" you won't need Medicare.

You're wrong, of course, but that isn't relevant to earthquakes and the wrath of god.

Werbung:
PLC you sound like this argument:

"If you hadn't given birth to me, then I wouldn't have been there to do the wrong thing that I did. It's all your fault.":p

PLC you sound like this argument:

"If you hadn't given birth to me, then I wouldn't have been there to do the wrong thing that I did. It's all your fault.":p

So, you're my mother now? How is that at all relevant to anything I've posted?

You will not be able to retire without Medicare, or some future similar program. That was my statement. From that you get, "If you hadn't given birth to me, etc.?

I don't care what breed you are, you will not be able to retire without a government sponsored medical care program, not unless you think you're some invulnerable breed that won't ever get sick. No one will sell a senior citizen insurance, nor will a doctor treat you without having it. That is reality.

No man is an island, regardless of whether he is a Spanial or perhaps even a border collie.

So, you're my mother now? How is that at all relevant to anything I've posted?

You know what? You're really kinda scary. I never noticed that before. Now look at the little words in the post:

PLC you sound like this argument: See that? Get that? That's a c-o-m-p-a-r-i-s-o-n.

"If you hadn't given birth to me, then I wouldn't have been there to do the wrong thing that I did. It's all your fault." This is what I was comparing your thought process to.

Do you see that??????? Can you tell me how you got that I think I am your mother out of that? And then tell me what you are drinking?

I will not attempt to use "concept" with you anymore since you can't seem to think that way and cherry pick words, and then tell someone else not to make a point out of a misspelling. Hmmm.

As for Medicare. Let's see if there is a doctor around in less than 10 years when I qualify, and then if I can't get it, or I can't find a doctor who will take the crappy program, which is already happening in case you weren't aware of that, and THEN.......
I'll see how far my assets go. If you think you are going to live on Medicare alone, and not have a secondary insurance, then you really are already in a fog, and should seek medical attention now.

It does seem however that you don't have much faith in barakeesha and Co., to NOT nuke them old folk. You do realize that the "good of the country" must come first don't you, and medicare or not, good luck when you find it's no country for old men!

Maybe a 5.8 earthquake will make it all moot! There, back on "thread". Feel better?

Geez.

Thank you! It's like getting it all over again!

But how would you know?

'cause you sound "senile" and that comes with age?

I always feel sorry for people who have to hang on to something they achieved 40+years ago. My accomplishments in life have been since college and how I applied the knowledge, and contacts made back then. That lasted a lot longer and was ever so much more profitable.

How much does "self promotion" pay? just curious.

You know what? You're really kinda scary. I never noticed that before. Now look at the little words in the post:

PLC you sound like this argument: See that? Get that? That's a c-o-m-p-a-r-i-s-o-n.

"If you hadn't given birth to me, then I wouldn't have been there to do the wrong thing that I did. It's all your fault." This is what I was comparing your thought process to.

Do you see that??????? Can you tell me how you got that I think I am your mother out of that? And then tell me what you are drinking?

I will not attempt to use "concept" with you anymore since you can't seem to think that way and cherry pick words, and then tell someone else not to make a point out of a misspelling. Hmmm.

As for Medicare. Let's see if there is a doctor around in less than 10 years when I qualify, and then if I can't get it, or I can't find a doctor who will take the crappy program, which is already happening in case you weren't aware of that, and THEN.......
I'll see how far my assets go. If you think you are going to live on Medicare alone, and not have a secondary insurance, then you really are already in a fog, and should seek medical attention now.

It does seem however that you don't have much faith in barakeesha and Co., to NOT nuke them old folk. You do realize that the "good of the country" must come first don't you, and medicare or not, good luck when you find it's no country for old men!

Maybe a 5.8 earthquake will make it all moot! There, back on "thread". Feel better?

Geez.

It was an apples to road apples comparison. No surprise there. You're eligible for Medicare in 10 years? That's a real surprise to me.

I would think that, at the age of 55, you would have figured out that Medicare is an essential component to retirement, unless, of course, you have one of those union jobs that pay for health care forever, or until the company goes bankrupt.

Of course you need a supplementary insurance. That is a given, and, like most of the rest of your posts, has absolutely nothing to do with what I've posted.

It's going to take more than a 5.8 to make all of this moot. As I said, we call that a tremor in California.

It's going to take more than a 5.8 to make all of this moot. As I said, we call that a tremor in California.

You know, that's what started all of this. I am a native Californian. I lived there for 45 years. A 5.8 is not anything a native Californian hasn't experienced before. You act like you're this big and bad Californian earthquake survivor. Lol.

A 5.8 is not a tremor. Perhaps you have access to insurance reports relative to damage caused by a 5.8? Bet you it would reflect quite a bit, since you KNOW that a great number of houses in California are predominantloy stucco, which cracks at....5.8!

P.S. I said less than 10 years. PLEASE, read accurately.

And Hurricane is gonna go into New York and Boston to punish liberals who allowed gays to get married. Remember,GOD HATES FAGS!

'cause you sound "senile" and that comes with age?

I always feel sorry for people who have to hang on to something they achieved 40+years ago. My accomplishments in life have been since college and how I applied the knowledge, and contacts made back then. That lasted a lot longer and was ever so much more profitable.

How much does "self promotion" pay? just curious.

See how silly you are?

I may sound senile to you. . .you sound childish to me!
And what makes you "assume" that I got my degree and honors 40 years ago?

You know what "assume" means, don't you? :D:D

Werbung:
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as I do for the less fortunate. Something alive might care what you think about something.

Back