doubting AA is in full force ?

dogtowner

Staff member
two kids apply to the same school (admittedly a hard one to get into), both have GPA etc well above normal, one has loads of extracurriculars and the other none. one is an ethnic minority the other is not. guess who got offered admission and who got wait list ? now I know both kids and I'm happy for the minority one (even though they will be accepting a different school's offer) but it just goes to show that whatever they say about admissions is hot air. oh, and if you think legacy trumps all, not in this case. not even close as the legacy member in question is on a first name basis with the prez and raises millions for the school.

Werbung:
I would like to know how Obama got accepted into Columbia and Harvard. He admitted he was more interested in partying than getting good grades.

I would like to know how Obama got accepted into Columbia and Harvard. He admitted he was more interested in partying than getting good grades.

its no secret the Ivy Leagues and such are in heavy competition for minorities and have been for some time now. the schools in question in my example are not far below on the educational pecking order..

That is just one of many good questions that should be answered about his past.

We will find out some day, just not now because there is something to hide.

It could be BO got into the Ivy League thanks to connections he and his family had with the Ayers family. Bill Ayers' daddy just happened to be CEO and Chairman of Commonwealth Edison and strangely a MARXIST TOO!!! Funny how that happens.

AA was started back in the early '70s as a response to decades of racism. It seems to me that it has long ago served its purpose and needs to be dumped, but it is still being used to recruit students and hire employees, unfortunately.

It's time to quit judging people on the color of their skin and not on the content of their character... now, where have we heard those words before?

Werbung:
AA was started back in the early '70s as a response to decades of racism. It seems to me that it has long ago served its purpose and needs to be dumped, but it is still being used to recruit students and hire employees, unfortunately.

It's time to quit judging people on the color of their skin and not on the content of their character... now, where have we heard those words before?

funny how as soon as MLK was dead they immediately ran away from his dream...

Back