Don't Waste Your Vote!

Werbung:
Do you think there is even a smidgen of possibility that the flat tax will become reality regardless of who is elected to the White House?
No at least not under Romney and the present congress. I would like to see an increase in tea party representatives. I am not sure the various proposed flat taxes are best but a major reform along those lines would be good.

and what exactly does "farther to the left" mean, anyway?
you know to the left. Obama is really really really far to the left. Romney not so much.

Do you think that the federal government will become smaller and less expensive if the Republicans win the election?
Yes, not by as much as I would like.

Will there be a realistic effort to decrease the deficit?
I think Ryan could lead it. But I fear it would still not be enough.

Do you define "left" in terms of the so called "social conservative" issues?
In part. Fiscal conservative issues are important too.

Are our individual liberties going to be restored, or at least not further eroded?
My fear is that under R they would be both eroded and restored. My greater fear is that under Obama they would be eroded greatly. They are in fact being eroded right now.

Personally, I think Romney would make the better president, but don't expect any major changes in Washington regardless of which one is elected.
I agree that the changes would not be major enough. But it would be a step in the right direction.

The Republicans will not succeed with this ... however, the TEA Party will! The Reagan Republican party is dead .... the TEA Party is the new Reagan era!

Right. The Tea party doesn't even have a candidate for president. How many members of Congress are members of the Tea Party?

Right. The Tea party doesn't even have a candidate for president. How many members of Congress are members of the Tea Party?

The Tea Party is trying to change the Republican party, one election at a time. Just like the extreme left has taken over the Democrat party.

What is there not to believe about the TEA Party. They have won every election over both Democrat and entrenched Republican R.I.N.O. They are already a force to be reckoned with both among constituents and in Congress as well.

What is there not to believe about the TEA Party. They have won every election over both Democrat and entrenched Republican R.I.N.O. They are already a force to be reckoned with both among constituents and in Congress as well.

Reid beat his TP opponent, another in NY and others. they do not always win. no need to gild the lily.

Reid beat his TP opponent, another in NY and others. they do not always win. no need to gild the lily.
Reid won fraudulently thanks to the Unions who controlled the voting machines in Nevada, do you really think Nevadians would have legally voted Reid back in with 12% unemployment in Nevada ... and please be more specific about NY and "others" ...

Reid won fraudulently thanks to the Unions who controlled the voting machines in Nevada, do you really think Nevadians would have legally voted Reid back in with 12% unemployment in Nevada ... and please be more specific about NY and "others" ...

legit or no reid won. cant easily google on smartphone ill try to remember tonite.

Werbung:
Don't waste your vote, instead demand a contingency plan, it's in the works, and it's more than a plan, it's insurance policy that assures even with the worst catastrohy you and yours, and our nation will survive. Read about plan @ theendpoint.blogspot.com/

Back