Did you know this about the United states.

Werbung:
Unemployment is at an all time low, so the demand for labor is at an all time high.
Immigrants come here to make money, and Biden has managed to recover the economy with no recession.

Unemployment is at an all time low, so the demand for labor is at an all time high.
Immigrants come here to make money, and Biden has managed to recover the economy with no recession.

I have no problem expanding the guest worker program and giving out more of those blue visas. Biden is maxing that out already with over 700,000 in 2022. We can double that. My problem is just opening up our border and letting people in undocumented or granting asylum hearings for millions that have no reason for it.

I have no problem expanding the guest worker program and giving out more of those blue visas. Biden is maxing that out already with over 700,000 in 2022. We can double that. My problem is just opening up our border and letting people in undocumented or granting asylum hearings for millions that have no reason for it.
Well, that is not what is happening. People who arrive ask for asylum. Those that have some sort of case are allowed in to await a hearing, those that have none are returned.

The solution is to sign the bipartisan bill that Trump opposes because he wants to campaign on the issue and if the issue is removed, then he has no real issue other than abortion. And the GOP position on abortion is unpopular with a majority of Americans.

Trump is a conman, a liar, a rapist and an egotistical asshole that screwed the pooch on Covid. The sooner he is imprisoned or dead, the better off we all will be.

Joe Biden is a conman, a liar, a rapist and an egotistical asshole that screwed the pooch on Covid. The sooner he is imprisoned or dead, the better off we all will be.

terrible attempt to change a trump post to biden. lol.

Werbung:
Yes I mean like Democrats did 2 times trying to impeach trump
And that isn't including the failed attempts to vote on trying
The impeachments werent trials with impartial judges, moron
Right wing morons couldn't convince even right wing Trump appointed judges that there was election fraud
They lost over 60 times lol
Fox lost 750 million due to claiming election fraud
Rudy is soon to be bankrupt
And Mr pillow too
I have lost track of all the lawyers sanctioned
That is a true case of being pathetic

Last edited:
Back