Did Joe Biden think he was finger banging THIS Tara Reid (the film actress interviewed by Howard Stern) when he DID his staff member, Tara Reide?

I won't be meeting and silly god. It would satisfy you greatly if I were punished for my criticism. It ain't gonna happen dickhead.
There is no god and you've been conned.
At least you have enough good sense and reverence for the Almighty not to damn Him.

Werbung:
At least you have enough good sense and reverence for the Almighty not to damn Him.
Wanna bet. Cop this and shut your ignorant mout

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1194.Richard_Dawkins
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Werbung:
And Jesus instructed His followers to, as you say, "bother" God constantly.

Who the heck thinks God doesn't want to hear our prayers?

A Mohammedan might think such a thing. A Mohammedan posing as an atheist to avoid religious persecution.
Where's your proof God hears your prayers? How do you know you are forgiven or saved?
You don't have simple answers to that. Your an amateur godbotherer son. Simar to a hereditary disease.

Back