desantis is the republican version of hillary

pjmret

both are intelligent, knowledgeable, and have experience in politics. And both are arrogant and unlikeable, which is why hillary lost to trump and trump will crush desantis absent any crazy circumstance like trump is forced out for legal or health reasons (and even then I expect nicky would be the nominee).

just like if hillary had been likeable she would have beaten trump, and if trump hadn't been such a jerk (and at least pretended to care about covid and covid daeths) as potus he would have beaten biden.

Werbung:
both are intelligent, knowledgeable, and have experience in politics. And both are arrogant and unlikeable, which is why hillary lost to trump and trump will crush desantis absent any crazy circumstance like trump is forced out for legal or health reasons (and even then I expect nicky would be the nominee).

just like if hillary had been likeable she would have beaten trump, and if trump hadn't been such a jerk (and at least pretended to care about covid and covid daeths) as potus he would have beaten biden.
Hillary is nothing like Desantis even though her bootlick supporters try to paint her like them.

Werbung:
Hillary is nothing like Desantis even though her bootlick supporters try to paint her like them.

so where was I wrong in my description of how they are similar?

all you basically said was "i disagree" and as always provided zero intelligent content beyond that. duh
you post the dumbest things. lol

Back