demons at the super bowl..oh my. lol

pjmret

Conservative author Nick Adams also expressed concern with the halftime show. "Something about Rihanna's performance feels Satanic." Instead, he suggested a recently Grammy Award-winning Christian band should have taken her place. "MercyMe would have given an incredible halftime show that glorifies God. Rihanna gave a scandalous show that had all the earmarkings of a Satanic ritual. [NFL Commissioner] Roger Goodell should be fired."

"Why do all the major live performances by woke artists have a demonic feeling?" The founder of ACT! for America wrote

so apparently the color red is "demonic" lol. I guess part of our flag honors satan? hahahaha

meanwhile, "On his Truth Social account, he called it an "Epic fail," continuing, "Rihanna gave, without question, the single worst Halftime Show in Super Bowl history.""

trump is still butt hurt. lol

The performance drew an average of 118.7 million viewers across all platforms, which made it the second-most watched halftime show on record. Only Katy Perry's halftime show in 2015 drew better numbers

since trump is always obsessed with ratings, the ratings proves he is, once again, a moron :)

can you imagine the dismal ratings if a christian band performed? lol

Werbung:
Conservative author Nick Adams also expressed concern with the halftime show. "Something about Rihanna's performance feels Satanic." Instead, he suggested a recently Grammy Award-winning Christian band should have taken her place. "MercyMe would have given an incredible halftime show that glorifies God. Rihanna gave a scandalous show that had all the earmarkings of a Satanic ritual. [NFL Commissioner] Roger Goodell should be fired."

"Why do all the major live performances by woke artists have a demonic feeling?" The founder of ACT! for America wrote

so apparently the color red is "demonic" lol. I guess part of our flag honors satan? hahahaha
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
Ya' can't take those Trump-cultists anywhere....
Did Rihanna Wear a 'Satanic' Pentagram During Her Super Bowl Halftime Show?

February 13, 2023

Werbung:

meanwhile, "On his Truth Social account, he called it an "Epic fail," continuing, "Rihanna gave, without question, the single worst Halftime Show in Super Bowl history.""

trump is still butt hurt. lol

The performance drew an average of 118.7 million viewers across all platforms, which made it the second-most watched halftime show on record. Only Katy Perry's halftime show in 2015 drew better numbers

since trump is always obsessed with ratings, the ratings proves he is, once again, a moron :)

can you imagine the dismal ratings if a christian band performed? lol
Maybe Trump wanted to provide the entertainment.
I'd love to see him pregnant and dance like that.

Of course they would need shipping cables to hold the slob up.

Back