Democrats--They Just Hate the Rich? Wait a Minute...

Johnny Tremain

Democrats--always for the 'po folks---

Virtually nothing in American history was as phony and distasteful as the haute display of arrogance Miss Jacqueline--pronounced "Zhack-Leen" (nee' Bouvier) Kennedy--whom the very meaning of "Trophy Wife" was named for--deigned to show to the "little people" The ZWHite House on TV way back in 1962. I saw it live.

The phony whisper-talk, stands to this day as THE complete, classic example of affectation.

She was also a rabid chain-smoker--something she hid all her life, like Obama.

Werbung:
President Obama should really be considered to be what he has tried so hard to be:

The Pimp of United States of America.

He likes to play Sugar Daddy with everyone else's money and slap around any bitch that dares to say anything about it.
He thinks he runs a nation of whores. He is right about that with the democrats.

Democrats--always for the 'po folks---

Virtually nothing in American history was as phony and distasteful as the haute display of arrogance Miss Jacqueline--pronounced "Zhack-Leen" (nee' Bouvier) Kennedy--whom the very meaning of "Trophy Wife" was named for--deigned to show to the "little people" The ZWHite House on TV way back in 1962. I saw it live.

The phony whisper-talk, stands to this day as THE complete, classic example of affectation.

She was also a rabid chain-smoker--something she hid all her life, like Obama.

See! The Media will never jump on Millionare Democrats,,Just on wealthy republicans

Werbung:
President Obama should really be considered to be what he has tried so hard to be:

The Pimp of United States of America.

He likes to play Sugar Daddy with everyone else's money and slap around any bitch that dares to say anything about it.
He thinks he runs a nation of whores. He is right about that with the democrats.

I see...so Bush was a Pimp to? Reagan as well.....

Back