Democrats shoot themselves in the foot by saving Mike Johnson

Stray Bullet

They already are pissing off their voters with the genocide and now they want to stop another MAGA Republican speaker from being ousted because they want to troll Marjorie Taylor Green? Republicans have threatened to leave if another speaker gets ousted which would’ve given democrats the majority. And if you think mercy towards republicans is right, just remember how Mitch McConnell put all those judges on the Supreme Court rather unfairly. This is stupid and it’s what the mainstream media wants them to do. I remember when Kevin was being ousted they kept being asked that as if the media was trying to pin that down on democrats as if to blame them.

Werbung:
And then there was that stupid mother fucker recently who went on the view or something saying that was the game plan. I had no idea he was speaking for the whole party when he said that. Do Democrats even care about winning anymore? Are they trying to lose on purpose because the donors told them to?

In my opinion Johnson is there because he is a known quantity and he can be removed when they choose.

When there is no speaker, the House becomes utterly useless.
I remember once riding around a junkyard in a car in which thee was no steering wheel and the driver was using two vise grips. "It's better than no wheel at all", he said.

When there is no speaker, the House becomes utterly useless.
I remember once riding around a junkyard in a car in which thee was no steering wheel and the driver was using two vise grips. "It's better than no wheel at all", he said.
Replacing Pelosi with vise grips should have been considered a viable option years ago.

Werbung:
Replacing Pelosi with vise grips should have been considered a viable option years ago.
That is such a profound statement followed by enormous volumes of research and generous lashings of hate and venom.

But you're good at that. It's all you know. You learnt it in the Bible..

Back