democrats-not-democracy-are-in-danger-this-election

the annoying thing

Werbung:
on a "demo show"? lol.

Former President Trump is facing waves of blame after key Republican candidates lost in midterms.

The big picture: There was no red wave. As of this morning, control of the Senate is undetermined, but appears to be leaning toward Democrats. The House is headed for a very narrow GOP majority, but is also uncalled.

Why it matters: Regardless of the reality with GOP primary voters, Republican elites — and other anti-Trump Republicans — sense blood in the water. There's an increased likelihood of a larger, more boisterous primary field competing against Trump in 2024.

• The chances Trump can clear the field are vastly diminished.

on a "demo show"? lol.

Former President Trump is facing waves of blame after key Republican candidates lost in midterms.

The big picture: There was no red wave. As of this morning, control of the Senate is undetermined, but appears to be leaning toward Democrats. The House is headed for a very narrow GOP majority, but is also uncalled.

Why it matters: Regardless of the reality with GOP primary voters, Republican elites — and other anti-Trump Republicans — sense blood in the water. There's an increased likelihood of a larger, more boisterous primary field competing against Trump in 2024.

Are you reading this Thingo.

Let's see if inflation drops with gas prices, cost of living drops and the threatened impeachment ever achieve anything.
You know, all those things you blame democrats for.
Do you think the military will re enter Afghanistan?
I hope they stop all that silly climate change rubbish and highlite the ignorance and stupidity of Americans, like you.

What it does do is cement de santis against Trump in 24.
That makes a desperate choice for GOP. Trump endorsed him but will now without doubt have to compete with him.
That's exactly what
Democrats want. Allowing Trump to cause disaray and the democrats to win again.

You fools have no vision. Like a dog chasing it's tail then when catching it not knowing what to do.
Be careful what you wish for.

Are you reading this Thingo.

Let's see if inflation drops with gas prices, cost of living drops and the threatened impeachment ever achieve anything.
You know, all those things you blame democrats for.
Do you think the military will re enter Afghanistan?
I hope they stop all that silly climate change rubbish and highlite the ignorance and stupidity of Americans, like you.

What it does do is cement de santis against Trump in 24.
That makes a desperate choice for GOP. Trump endorsed him but will now without doubt have to compete with him.
That's exactly what
Democrats want. Allowing Trump to cause disaray and the democrats to win again.

You fools have no vision. Like a dog chasing it's tail then when catching it not knowing what to do.
Be careful what you wish for.
Maybe Joe will use hunters' magic crack pipe and wave it around like a magic wand after firing it up as only a Biden could and fix everything like he did when he was elected lol

still obsessed with hunter I see. lol.
definitely get a refund from your therapist!

Hey bevis how ya doing. Yes Hunter is the funniest thing sense billy carter came out with billy beer. Well I forgot about clinton and his special method for flavoring his cigars .
So I keep a eye on him just waiting for a new event in his saga of cracks of all kind video tapes guns lies and shaddy deals .
Its like being a kid again and getting a comic book but have to wait till next month to get the next issue to see what happens next.

I have no problem blaming Trump some. He is a polarizing person.

Democrats are in power they have the Whitehouse, house and senate. So you are proud that only 24% of the country thinks we are going in the right direction? Let's mutilate the genitals of 5 year olds and impoverish ourselves for the sake of global warming?

If Joe Manchin had any testosterone he would have left the democrat party.

Hey bevis how ya doing. Yes Hunter is the funniest thing sense billy carter came out with billy beer. Well I forgot about clinton and his special method for flavoring his cigars .
So I keep a eye on him just waiting for a new event in his saga of cracks of all kind video tapes guns lies and shaddy deals .
Its like being a kid again and getting a comic book but have to wait till next month to get the next issue to see what happens next.
I'm guessing that Boris is Butthead?

correct I think they might be brothers , maybe even twins who were joined at the hips. Do you recall a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito called twins. They were twins test tube twins one got all the good genes and traits that would be Arnold and Danny got all the bad dna . Our twins both got all the bad DNA and traits, Anyway some one fouled up with them some how science and nature can be cruel

on a "demo show"? lol.

the chances of Biden having a bowel movement without advice and help is vastly diminished

Therre was a study O bung hole and the democrats funded back in 2008 that observed how great apes high on cocaine acted during their menstrual period, I think it's possible that that could have something to do with it . Not saying it actually happened during the study now just the possibility .
You know how those democrats are when cocaine and sex are involved, and a mistake or accident took place. Involving one of the apes and a scientist. Its just a possibility. After watching the blm and antifa riots and democrat policy's and values one has to consider the possibility's of what they could do .

Therre was a study O bung hole and the democrats funded back in 2008 that observed how great apes high on cocaine acted during their menstrual period, I think it's possible that that could have something to do with it . Not saying it actually happened during the study now just the possibility .
You know how those democrats are when cocaine and sex are involved, and a mistake or accident took place. Involving one of the apes and a scientist. Its just a possibility. After watching the blm and antifa riots and democrat policy's and values one has to consider the possibility's of what they could do .

Racist!

A racist attack on Stacey Abrams!

Werbung:
Back