Democrats love children!......literally...

Starcastle

Wow almost every single person on this list is a Trump hating, America hating libtard. What a coincidence.

Almost every single big time democrat visited pedo island. This is the democrat party over the last 30 years. ALL ALL sexually exploiting children!

Joe Biden
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Al Gore

Even Saint Oprah traveled to pedo island. Did she have sex with little boys or girls?
And don't forget tough guy Robert Deniro! He loves black people!

Werbung:
"There is no suggestion that those who flew on the jet were involved in any illegal activity."

you morons are, well, morons.
True, yet Democrat are fighting like hell to keep the names on the Pedophile Isle visitor list secret, suggesting there may be names of quite a few dirty Democrats on the list, one of whom may have been primarily responsible for Epstein's 'suicide.'

True, yet Democrat are fighting like hell to keep the names on the Pedophile Isle visitor list secret, suggesting there may be names of quite a few dirty Democrats on the list, one of whom may have been primarily responsible for Epstein's 'suicide.'

or maybe there are a lot of republicans, one of whom may have been primarily resposible for epsteins "suicide". lol.

see i can post made up nonsense just like you can, but I realize its made up nonsense lol

trump was on the list, it was him! lol

I know you want to see the names on Epstein's flight logs just like I do. What can we do to force Democrats to turn them over for Americans to see?

His private planes have long been the subject of conjecture. Prosecutors released his logs in December 2021 in the trial of his alleged sex-trafficking accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell, who was ultimately convicted. The documents contained manifest records of who traveled with him on various flights. Unsealed flight logs from a 2019 defamation case against Maxwell showed that public figures like Bill Gates and Donald Trump traveled on the planes.

His private planes have long been the subject of conjecture. Prosecutors released his logs in December 2021 in the trial of his alleged sex-trafficking accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell, who was ultimately convicted. The documents contained manifest records of who traveled with him on various flights. Unsealed flight logs from a 2019 defamation case against Maxwell showed that public figures like Bill Gates and Donald Trump traveled on the planes.

Americans want the Democrats to stop hiding facts from them. They hid the government's involvement in the failed Trump/Russian fake conspiracy theory while government officials were lying and spying all over the place in efforts to turn the lie into some sort of twisted truth. They hid Hunter Biden's and Seth Rich's laptops while lying about it. Leftists lie and cover up truth all the time and Americans are tired of it.

Some heavily redacted info from the Epstein crimes has been released, but Democrats refuse to release unredacted documents and all the documents, claiming false reasons masking their real reason of intending to cover up the crimes and sins of fellow Democrats and leftist supporters. Here is an accurate account of the right thing Americans are wanting Democrats to do:

Democrat Senator Confronted Over Epstein Logs (msn.com) 12-15-23

Democrat Senator Confronted Over Epstein Logs

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin is facing criticism for denying knowledge of Senator Marsha Blackburn’s attempts to subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs during a hearing.

Blackburn accused Durbin of lying about her amendment, but Durbin insisted that the issue had never been raised.

The controversy has sparked questions about why the flight logs haven’t been made public and whether powerful individuals were involved.

Fox News host Jesse Watters also questioned why Durbin hadn’t pursued the logs himself.

“Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) falsely claimed he was not aware of Senator Marsha Blackburn’s (R-Tenn.) amendment to subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs during today’s hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray,” Blackburn said.

“Senator Durbin, can I ask you a quick question?” Fox’s Hillary Vaughn asked. “Why won’t you subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs?”

“I don’t know anything about his flight logs,” Durbin said.

“He’s been charged with sex trafficking so why don’t you want to know who was utilizing his private plane?” Vaughn asked.

“That’s never been raised by anyone,” Durbin said.

“She hasn’t said a word to me. Not a word,” he said of Blackburn.

“So why won’t you subpoena them if you can?” the reporter pressed when he expressed concern.

“It’s the first time anyone has raised it,” Durbin said, walking away.

“[W]hen Sen. Marsha Blackburn, from the great state of Tennessee, tried to subpoena the flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein, we were surprised that Sen. Dick Durbin, from the great state of Illinois, was making it difficult. And why hadn’t Dick Durbin subpoenaed the flight logs himself?” Fox News’ Jesse Watters said.

Related video: Jesse Watters: Powerful people want to keep you from knowing about Jeffrey Epstein's world (FOX News)

“Why hasn’t any politician until Marsha Blackburn tried to find out who flew on the world’s most notorious child sex traffickers' plane? Perhaps they have a good explanation for flying on Jeffrey’s jet.”

“Like Bill Clinton, who was on humanitarian missions, we’re told. Are these flight logs being used as blackmail?” he asked.

“What powerful people were on the plane and what kind of intelligence operation was Epstein running? And why would Sen. Dick Durbin be running interference for a dead pedophile?”

The situation raises concerns about potential cover-ups and the use of the flight logs for blackmail or intelligence purposes.

Americans want the Democrats to stop hiding facts from them. They hid the government's involvement in the failed Trump/Russian fake conspiracy theory while government officials were lying and spying all over the place in efforts to turn the lie into some sort of twisted truth. They hid Hunter Biden's and Seth Rich's laptops while lying about it. Leftists lie and cover up truth all the time and Americans are tired of it.

Some heavily redacted info from the Epstein crimes has been released, but Democrats refuse to release unredacted documents and all the documents, claiming false reasons masking their real reason of intending to cover up the crimes and sins of fellow Democrats and leftist supporters. Here is an accurate account of the right thing Americans are wanting Democrats to do:

Democrat Senator Confronted Over Epstein Logs (msn.com) 12-15-23

Democrat Senator Confronted Over Epstein Logs

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin is facing criticism for denying knowledge of Senator Marsha Blackburn’s attempts to subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs during a hearing.

Blackburn accused Durbin of lying about her amendment, but Durbin insisted that the issue had never been raised.

The controversy has sparked questions about why the flight logs haven’t been made public and whether powerful individuals were involved.

Fox News host Jesse Watters also questioned why Durbin hadn’t pursued the logs himself.

“Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) falsely claimed he was not aware of Senator Marsha Blackburn’s (R-Tenn.) amendment to subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs during today’s hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray,” Blackburn said.

“Senator Durbin, can I ask you a quick question?” Fox’s Hillary Vaughn asked. “Why won’t you subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs?”

“I don’t know anything about his flight logs,” Durbin said.

“He’s been charged with sex trafficking so why don’t you want to know who was utilizing his private plane?” Vaughn asked.

“That’s never been raised by anyone,” Durbin said.

“She hasn’t said a word to me. Not a word,” he said of Blackburn.

“So why won’t you subpoena them if you can?” the reporter pressed when he expressed concern.

“It’s the first time anyone has raised it,” Durbin said, walking away.

“[W]hen Sen. Marsha Blackburn, from the great state of Tennessee, tried to subpoena the flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein, we were surprised that Sen. Dick Durbin, from the great state of Illinois, was making it difficult. And why hadn’t Dick Durbin subpoenaed the flight logs himself?” Fox News’ Jesse Watters said.

Related video: Jesse Watters: Powerful people want to keep you from knowing about Jeffrey Epstein's world (FOX News)

“Why hasn’t any politician until Marsha Blackburn tried to find out who flew on the world’s most notorious child sex traffickers' plane? Perhaps they have a good explanation for flying on Jeffrey’s jet.”

“Like Bill Clinton, who was on humanitarian missions, we’re told. Are these flight logs being used as blackmail?” he asked.

“What powerful people were on the plane and what kind of intelligence operation was Epstein running? And why would Sen. Dick Durbin be running interference for a dead pedophile?”

The situation raises concerns about potential cover-ups and the use of the flight logs for blackmail or intelligence purposes.
Reasons are false according to you lol

"There is no suggestion that those who flew on the jet were involved in any illegal activity."

you morons are, well, morons.
O yes I'm sure they were all on the pervert express and nothing happened . They are all innocent . Lol what a fool and narcissist suck up you are . Yes The pervert plane had lots of democrats on it and you do not like the truth and are in denial

O yes I'm sure they were all on the pervert express and nothing happened . They are all innocent . Lol what a fool and narcissist suck up you are . Yes The pervert plane had lots of democrats on it and you do not like the truth and are in denial

epstein flew lots of people for lots of reasons. I'm sorry if you do not like the truth.

but feel free to prove that everyone who was on those planes engaged in illegal underage sex. I dare you, big mouth :)

epstein flew lots of people for lots of reasons. I'm sorry if you do not like the truth.

but feel free to prove that everyone who was on those planes engaged in illegal underage sex. I dare you, big mouth :)
What are Democrats afraid of this time that they are so intent on hiding more information from the public they are supposed to be serving, not ruling over like a bunch of fascist dictators who do as they please, not as the people would have them do.

Werbung:
Back