democrat supreme court justice can not define what a woman is

Dont be so immature. Of course she knows what a woman is. She is one but we won't bring her race into it.

Again, she responded accordingly to a stupid question which she batted away perfectly, as she should. It was absurdly childish and denigrating. Yet here you are still harping about it. I can't believe you lack that small amount of intelligence to not see past your ignorant politics.
The fact remains she is a sc judge regardless of what she knows. Its her politics you disagree with and you know it. So cut the childish petulance. Find something of substance to chew on.
Why was she even sitting there in front of the committee not having been trained as an expert in the rational defense of the modern wokeness stupidity she shared with her handlers and supporters?

Werbung:
Why was she even sitting there in front of the committee not having been trained as an expert in the rational defense of the modern wokeness stupidity she shared with her handlers and supporters?
Because its the kangaroo court republicans love to interrogate future democrat nominees.
You said nothing when the opposite was done.

I voiced my disapproval when democrats attempted to smear Kavanaugh with leftist lies.
Of course you would. He was a republican and godbotherer.
You didn't like the criticism but now do the same to the black woman.

Youre not real smart son. Have a break and take a valium.

Of course you would. He was a republican and godbotherer.
You didn't like the criticism but now do the same to the black woman.

Youre not real smart son. Have a break and take a valium.
I may not be smart but at least I know how to define a woman and tell the difference between biological males and females.

I may not be smart but at least I know how to define a woman and tell the difference between biological males and females.
Well why aren't you on the sc?
Define a woman with biological evidence to support it.
That judge was not qualified to do it but 9bviously you are. Ill wait here.

Well why aren't you on the sc?
Define a woman with biological evidence to support it.
That judge was not qualified to do it but 9bviously you are. Ill wait here.
KBJ knows what a woman is but she could not say it without offending the leftist morons who were responsible for her advancement from black girl to black woman devotee to leftist woke insanity.

let's face the facts. The woman made a fool of herself by faithfully supporting idiotic woke leftist nonsense.
Yes. Lets face the facts. Not being trapped into answering frivolous childish questions by responsible public servants and supposedly intelligent politicians, is apparently a precursor for anyone to be a SC judge.

As for making a fool of herself, I dont think so. She is a judge, they are republican morons. Let's face that fact.

You have a liberal black woman who wants to be a supreme court justice and cant answer a simple question as to what a woman is . God forbid she has to make a decision on something more complicated.

Yes. Lets face the facts. Not being trapped into answering frivolous childish questions by responsible public servants and supposedly intelligent politicians, is apparently a precursor for anyone to be a SC judge.

As for making a fool of herself, I dont think so. She is a judge, they are republican morons. Let's face that fact.
She showed her true colors. She is a leftist devoted to the leftist Marxist cause and stupidity.

Werbung:
She showed her true colors. She is a leftist devoted to the leftist Marxist cause and stupidity.
And the republican stooges aren't committed to the same causes?
Are you naive enough to think they are not partisan?

Marxism my foot. Youre paranoid with hate.

Back