David Letterman is a rude, liberal political hack

Werbung:
This all boils down to Letterman not making a distinction between Bristol and Willow. Whereas Bristol is fair game, Willow has been rather low profile through the entire thing.
I guess that's why those-of-us...who'd typically ignored Sarah Quayle-Palin....never (even) heard of a Willow.

Sorry.....a majority-of-us assumed Letterman was talking-about Bristol Palin.​

I think the older girl is fair game when it comes to the topic of teen sex and birth control exc. but letterman has no right to insinuate she was a slut.
He never did.

He was referring-to Sarah Quayle-Palin's appearance.

:rolleyes:

There's PLENTY of Bristol Palin jokes that could have been made and still could be made if David Letterman or any other comedian wanted to go there. That's the whole point of this by the Palin's. They know they're laughing stocks because they preach that Republicant "Family Values" BS line while doing something themselves completely different.

All they're trying to do is immunize themselves from anyone cracking jokes about them. They're like little elementary school children running to the teacher whining... David said something mean about me, waaaa!

Let's see...

She got pregnant out of wedlock... swore she was getting married all through her mom's run at VP... then as soon (almost to the second) as that political run tanked broke up with the boyfriend and she & her family have fought him ever since about even seeing his child.

Then you could go into all of her TV interviews she's made since the breakup and how she wants to be treated with kid gloves while the Conservatives gorged themselves smashing people that did the EXACT same thing, like Brittney Spears little sister.

Hypocrites the lot of them on the Conservative side...

Very interesting the way in which you swing that sword of 'Righteous Justice'..."he did not have the right to do that" and yet you allow yourself this gem>>>

The slanderous way in which you've managed to twist his 'ADULT RELATIONSHIP' with a WOMAN into a "knocked up girls" comment is so true to form for the backward/upside down way in which you're able to obfuscate the topic...JEEZ LOUISE and you assume nothing wrong in this way you've just judged & slandered David Letterman!!! SAD, so very, very SAD!

I used the exact same word about the adult david letterman as he used for the teenager. The only difference is, he did “knock up” the girl and Palin’s daughter was not “knocked up” by A-Rod

I did not slander an adult relationship, I used david lettermans own words against him in his own life.

There's PLENTY of Bristol Palin jokes that could have been made and still could be made if David Letterman or any other comedian wanted to go there. That's the whole point of this by the Palin's. They know they're laughing stocks because they preach that Republicant "Family Values" BS line while doing something themselves completely different.

First of all, the joke that Letterman told was primarily on A Rod, who is a known womanizer, not on Bristol and certainly not on Willow.

Second, the joke was in bad taste, and wasn't very funny, but then that's beside the point.

As for family values, Bristol is having the child, not aborting it, and is depending on a close family to help raise it. That is family values. You don't throw a family member out simply because of a mistake.

Someone who doesn't value family would simply go to a clinic and end the pregnancy, then likely go out and do it again.

I used the exact same word about the adult david letterman as he used for the teenager. The only difference is, he did “knock up” the girl and Palin’s daughter was not “knocked up” by A-Rod

I did not slander an adult relationship, I used david lettermans own words against him in his own life.

ROTFLMAO...somewhere in that 'hysteria written answer'...is the answer to the reasons why, you can not accept the error of your 'LOGICAL THOUGHT PROCESSES'.

{{{wiping the tears from my eyes and holding my sides from the pain of the humor filled reaction}}} OMG...you are the pure joy of my funny bone!!!

ROTFLMAO...somewhere in that 'hysteria written answer'...is the answer to the reasons why, you can not accept the error of your 'LOGICAL THOUGHT PROCESSES'.

{{{wiping the tears from my eyes and holding my sides from the pain of the humor filled reaction}}} OMG...you are the pure joy of my funny bone!!!

The error of my logic? I am wrong to use the exact same word for letterman as he used for a teenage girl? Moreover I am wrong for using a word that actually does describe his acts not hers?

On your planet, perhaps you are right :)

First of all, the joke that Letterman told was primarily on A Rod, who is a known womanizer, not on Bristol and certainly not on Willow.

I took it 50/50 A-Rod and Palin family values... and as it was coming from a comedian I took it for what it was, a joke, not some in-depth lifestyles segment.

Second, the joke was in bad taste, and wasn't very funny, but then that's beside the point.

It depends who ya are I guess. I find edgy stuff funny... some probably don't. It probably has a lot to do with who's on the edge.;)

As for family values, Bristol is having the child, not aborting it, and is depending on a close family to help raise it. That is family values. You don't throw a family member out simply because of a mistake.

Someone who doesn't value family would simply go to a clinic and end the pregnancy, then likely go out and do it again.

That's a pretty big pass on REPUBLICANT family values don't ya think???:)

I mean they tore Brittney Spears little sister & her parents apart as terrible Hollywood elitist liberals that didn't watch nor raise their child correctly.

But you're saying turnabout isn't fair play in the comedy game???

REPUBLICANT PUNDITS AND RADIO TALK SHOW HOSTS... pass!

COMEDIANS... no pass????????

Come on... goose, gander... it was nothing at all that the Conservatives don't do every single day bashing others and you know it my friend.
:)

I took it 50/50 A-Rod and Palin family values... and as it was coming from a comedian I took it for what it was, a joke, not some in-depth lifestyles segment.

It depends who ya are I guess. I find edgy stuff funny... some probably don't. It probably has a lot to do with who's on the edge.;)

I mean they tore Brittney Spears little sister & her parents apart as terrible Hollywood elitist liberals that didn't watch nor raise their child correctly.

Come on... goose, gander... it was nothing at all that the Conservatives don't do every single day bashing others and you know it my friend.

be careful...I dont want to have to deffend a Spears lol

The Republican party tore Brittany Spears' little sister and her parents apart as terrible Hollywood elitist liberals, because of an out of wedlock pregnancy?

Really?

I guess I must have missed that one.

Well, then, that must mean that the Palin family, being Republicans and all, have to be blasted for having an out of wedlock pregnancy.

After all, it is a war between Republicans and Democrats, isn't it?

The Republican party tore Brittany Spears' little sister and her parents apart as terrible Hollywood elitist liberals, because of an out of wedlock pregnancy?

Really?

I guess I must have missed that one.

Well, then, that must mean that the Palin family, being Republicans and all, have to be blasted for having an out of wedlock pregnancy.

After all, it is a war between Republicans and Democrats, isn't it?

Well if you just watched more FIXED (FOX) NEWS you could NEVER EVER could have missed it. All the Republican & Conservative talkers piled on the Spears family for "NO FAMILY VALUES & BAD PARENTING". Look up some of the rants Bill O'Reilly or Hannity or Limbaugh or Coulter went into after the Spears pregnancy came out. You'd have thought the world was about to end all due to Hollywood Liberals!:rolleyes:

So all I'm saying is there is such a thing as turnabout being fair play... ESPECIALLY BY A COMEDIAN! I mean it wasn't like the DNC made the joke, come on my friend...

Things changed. I know Republicans & Conservatives liked it much better when the wimpy peace & love Liberals just took it on the chin and tried to make a more intellectual case. But that all ended a while back and for good reason!

People eventually saw the Nixon lies on Vietnam and Watergate. People saw the Reagan arms for hostages deal and all the lies to cover up the true Iran Contra & Republican administration connection.

But the Republicans still had no problem witch hunting a Democratic President for having an consensual adult affair... and they sure Swift Boated a highly decorated an in country in theater military officer who VOLUNTEERED to fight for America in Vietnam, John Kerry.

So we're going to have to agree to disagree if now it's some terrible sin for a comedian to crack a joke at a Palin's expense. In the big picture it was nothing.

Werbung:
Well if you just watched more FIXED (FOX) NEWS you could NEVER EVER could have missed it. All the Republican & Conservative talkers piled on the Spears family for "NO FAMILY VALUES & BAD PARENTING". Look up some of the rants Bill O'Reilly or Hannity or Limbaugh or Coulter went into after the Spears pregnancy came out. You'd have thought the world was about to end all due to Hollywood Liberals!:rolleyes:

So all I'm saying is there is such a thing as turnabout being fair play... ESPECIALLY BY A COMEDIAN! I mean it wasn't like the DNC made the joke, come on my friend...

Quite unlike O'Relly, Hannity, and Limbaugh, who together make up the RNC.:rolleyes: Yes, all of the above can come up with some unbelievable stuff to rant about and repeat a zillion times on the air.

They make a ton of money doing it, too.

Things changed. I know Republicans & Conservatives liked it much better when the wimpy peace & love Liberals just took it on the chin and tried to make a more intellectual case. But that all ended a while back and for good reason!

People eventually saw the Nixon lies on Vietnam and Watergate. People saw the Reagan arms for hostages deal and all the lies to cover up the true Iran Contra & Republican administration connection.

Did they see the Democrat lies on Vietnam, too? Do they remember who was CIC when the US decided to go full steam ahead in that ill advised military adventure, and what party voted him into office?

Actually, I still don't think people see the Iran Contra affair for what it was. The other scandals of the 20th. century pale by comparison to that one. If you really want to blast the Republicans, there is an issue to harp about.

But the Republicans still had no problem witch hunting a Democratic President for having an consensual adult affair... and they sure Swift Boated a highly decorated an in country in theater military officer who VOLUNTEERED to fight for America in Vietnam, John Kerry.

So we're going to have to agree to disagree if now it's some terrible sin for a comedian to crack a joke at a Palin's expense. In the big picture it was nothing.

Speaking of lies, it was not boinking an intern that got Clinton in so much hot water, but lying about it under oath.

Of course, most men would have lied through their teeth about an affair if they had a wife like Hillary to deal with.

Show me which political party is honest, above board, not hypocritical, and elects honorable people to office again, please. I must have missed that, too. Maybe it was on Fox.

I'm pretty sure the name of that party doesn't start with an R or a D.

Back