1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

David Duke's Little Puppet, lol

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Jason76, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

Is this Trump? Apparently, a lot of Trump's base are racists. In that case, it's no wonder he's slow to condemn racism, though he does, much to the dismay of his puppet-master. :p

2. Openmind

Openmind Well-Known Member

Trump doesn't really condemn racism! As usual, he "speaks from both sides of his mouth" and has NO opinion on anything. . .just spewing wind, feathering his financial nest, and stroking his narcissism!

Jason76 likes this.
  3. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

Factually incorrect

4. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

I have to agree with dogtowner on this one. I don't think Trump is devoid of a conscience, but he's probably trying to appease his populist base and also being more cynical - mainly cause Republicans, to some degree, don't like SJWs (social justice warriors).

5. Openmind

Openmind Well-Known Member

We just have to agree to disagree!

Trump has demonstrated that he doesn't have a conscience through his history of defrauding people, of not paying his contractors, of treating women like pieces of meat (either through insulting the way they look, or using their look for his own sexual pursuits), and throwing just about every group of people who do not agree with him under the bus. He has NEVER had a real inclination to religion (which, in my mind is not a bad thing in itself, could even be positive), but is perfectly willing to "play the game" and adopt any crazy thoughts and bigotry from any religious group that will flatter his ego and support him! He has never had a true political ideology, but moves along from one to the other party (I believe there should be more than two parties anyway!), when he thinks it will benefit HIM, not because of a strong conviction.

He his NOTHING but an empty suit, bloated by his narcissism. His arrogance and greed have no limit and they are the ONLY driving force in his life.

That, to me, is the perfect definition of a man without a conscience.