Danny Glover says Coppenhagen caused Haiti Disaster

asur

US Actor Danny Glover is very angry at the US and Obama's lack of accomplishment at the Climate Shakedown at Copenhagen.

Obama got nothing done at Copenhagen in Glover's opinion.

http://www.blackvoices.com/boards/e.../danny-glover-gets-at-obama/280190/1?utc=true

Glover says the earthquake in Haiti is a result of global warming. Glover told GRITtv that it could have happened to any of the Caribbean island nations, quote: “They are all in peril because of global warming.” Then, he lamented the failure of the climate summit in Copenhagen. As a result of that failure, he says, “this is what happens.”

Glover is a good example of a Global Warming wacko,
but he is right about Obama and his Copenhagen failure!

You gotta give Danny points for spotting failure!

Werbung:
US Actor Danny Glover is very angry at the US and Obama's lack of accomplishment at the Climate Shakedown at Copenhagen.

Obama got nothing done at Copenhagen in Glover's opinion.

http://www.blackvoices.com/boards/e.../danny-glover-gets-at-obama/280190/1?utc=true

Glover says the earthquake in Haiti is a result of global warming. Glover told GRITtv that it could have happened to any of the Caribbean island nations, quote: “They are all in peril because of global warming.” Then, he lamented the failure of the climate summit in Copenhagen. As a result of that failure, he says, “this is what happens.”

Glover is a good example of a Global Warming wacko,
but he is right about Obama and his Copenhagen failure!

You gotta give Danny points for spotting failure!

In his defense, I believe he had a mild stroke a few years back and since then he has taken to a very radical perspective on the world. Strokes can change a person's personality dramatically and I have to cut him some slack.

Actually, the warmers claim is based on the melting ice and snow that have added water to the oceans. The increased volume of water makes the oceans heavier than they used to be and the extra weight is enough to put stress against the techtonic plates, causing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

All that of course ignores that pior to melting into the ocean, that water was frozen on top of a techtonic plate somewhere else in the world but, oddly enough, not causing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

First, already have this thread

2nd , its Danny Glover....who cares? last i check he has no science background, is not in office, and realy has nothing to do with anything..

3. I have never heard anyone with any power or backing say anything about Global warming as a reason for this....

First, already have this thread

2nd , its Danny Glover....who cares? last i check he has no science background, is not in office, and realy has nothing to do with anything..

3. I have never heard anyone with any power or backing say anything about Global warming as a reason for this....

There you go again injecting logic in to the mix!:D

I'm guessing that what Mr. Glover was referring to was the many island nations that have been outspoken in regard to the rising water and it's effects on their homeland...

but hell they can always move... or learn to live underwater.

I'm guessing that what Mr. Glover was referring to was the many island nations that have been outspoken in regard to the rising water and it's effects on their homeland...

QUOTE]

Sorry Pops, but I don't see the logic in Sweet Pockets post. Please forgive me. Oh, maybe your athetism or pagenism prevents forgiveness. Sorry again.

But I digress...

Actually I thought Pockets was referring to Al Gore and was really making sense. But, sadly I was wrong.

And your post is even worse. You actually tried to excuss Glover for his nutty comments. You lefties will do anything to protect your own.

I am sure you will come up with excuses for comments made by say, Rush.

Sorry Pops, but I don't see the logic in Sweet Pockets post. Please forgive me. Oh, maybe your athetism or pagenism prevents forgiveness. Sorry again.

But I digress...

Actually I thought Pockets was referring to Al Gore and was really making sense. But, sadly I was wrong.

And your post is even worse. You actually tried to excuss Glover for his nutty comments. You lefties will do anything to protect your own.

I am sure you will come up with excuses for comments made by say, Rush.

But as with all things political and in nature; isn't there always the counter balance to the insane rantings of Rush Limbaugh/Pat Robertson/Glen Becks of the world and their vile rants...couldn't Mr. Glover just be the counter balance to the insane from the 'Right Winged Nut Jobs'...isn't it possible? :)

Danny Glover (liberal) was no worse than the remarks from Pat Robertson (conservative), et. AL., that the poverty in Calcutta, India is God's retribution for naming the city after the infamous goddess. And, that natural disasters (New Orleans, etc.), are also God's reaction to "sin".
The reason there was an earthquake in Haiti was that convection in the molten layer of earth's crust cause shifts in the tectonic plates.

But as with all things political and in nature; isn't there always the counter balance to the insane rantings of Rush Limbaugh/Pat Robertson/Glen Becks of the world and their vile rants...couldn't Mr. Glover just be the counter balance to the insane from the 'Right Winged Nut Jobs'...isn't it possible? :)

those nutz all have power, Glover is, realy no one at all in terms of politics..

it would be like me saying the crazy dude across the street said X...now all on the Right must deffend it...even if he has no supporters , power, or anything.

Its a straw man, with a real man attached

Danny Glover (liberal) was no worse than the remarks from Pat Robertson (conservative), et. AL., that the poverty in Calcutta, India is God's retribution for naming the city after the infamous goddess. And, that natural disasters (New Orleans, etc.), are also God's reaction to "sin".
The reason there was an earthquake in Haiti was that convection in the molten layer of earth's crust cause shifts in the tectonic plates.

only one has a major following, and invoked God...the other is a actor who has done nothing to make anyone care what he thinks

the insane rantings of Rush Limbaugh

their vile rants...

the 'Right Winged Nut Jobs'

Translation: "I can't refute what Limbaugh is saying, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack him personally, insult him, and otherwise shoot the messenger. Maybe this will get someone to believe me who hasn't been paying attention, and I can fool them into opposing Limbaugh anyway."

The tactics of the loony Left are SO easy to predict sometimes...... :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
those nutz all have power, Glover is, realy no one at all in terms of politics..

it would be like me saying the crazy dude across the street said X...now all on the Right must deffend it...even if he has no supporters , power, or anything
Its a straw man, with a real man attached.

wich one of rockafellers party do you support?

Ahhhh, don't know how you manged to convolute that encapsulated quotation and attribute it to me...but if you'll look back at the post that you got that from...it ain't mine sweet cheeks that belongs to another ;)

Back