Cops gone wild

Werbung:
Alright Steve, let us hear it... what did you get busted for that caused all this ill will towards cops?

Its a long story. I was driving with my brights on and didnt realize i had em on. The deputy didnt believe me. My dad was driving my car cause his car was in shop being repaired. So when i came home from a ballgame i was trying to be friendly with the deputy so he called me by my first name instead of saying sir which was innopropreate. So when he checked my license and registration he came back and said
Here is a ticket for you for failure to dim and 2 points . Now you have 3 choices, 1. you can pay the fine which is $73 for failing to dim,, 2, You can go to court and fight this,,Or 3, you can go to traffic school and get your points off your license. I say it was an accident i didnt know i had em on my dad was driving my car and playing with my mirrors and stuff. He said STEVE IS YOUR HEARING AID WORKING? I said hyou have 3 choices!! you can pay the fine which is $73 for failing to dim,, 2, You can go to court and fight this,,Or 3, you can go to traffic school and get your points off your license.And i said well i didnt know have em on,, The deputy said I dont believe you and dont care.. AND IT COST ME $115 Total $73 and $42 traffic school. And i went to Sheriff department and i wanted to see the Sheriff to complain about the deputy the Deputy supervisor said Hes very busy can i help you with something? I explain to him how rude deputy ron was and and i want to see the sheriff about this ticket . He told me if i was you i take this to court. YEAH RIGHT!!! i know all the tricks the courts are. You see Judges will always go in favor lof the officer and more likely double your fines. So i know the Sheriffs mother owns a bowling alley so i went to her asking her i like her son come to my house i have a problem one of the deputies. She says ,I cannot interfere with my sons business youll have to work it out yourself,., Well wanna know why ther Supervison wont let me see the Sheriff? Cause he was gonna fire him. You see the cops and deputies protect each other. Its part of their code of honor. Then all the sudden the person who was running for Sheriff told me this,, Sir youre a victim of law enforcement corruption.If i should win the election i will send you a ticket to my inauguration and then you can come over to my office and show me who did this to you and i will personaly deal with him. Well the Negros had to re-elect to stupid sheriff because hes a democrat. You see blacks already have their minds made up they will always vote for democrats automaticly no matter what. Thats why i hate cops theyre always try to rob you. Heres a Photo that blacks love in my county

Sheriff_Mascara.jpg

This is the guy who would had fired the Deputy if he won

Donna-and-Hank.jpg

Its a long story. I was driving with my brights on and didnt realize i had em on. The deputy didnt believe me. My dad was driving my car cause his car was in shop being repaired. So when i came home from a ballgame i was trying to be friendly with the deputy so he called me by my first name instead of saying sir which was innopropreate. So when he checked my license and registration he came back and said
Here is a ticket for you for failure to dim and 2 points . Now you have 3 choices, 1. you can pay the fine which is $73 for failing to dim,, 2, You can go to court and fight this,,Or 3, you can go to traffic school and get your points off your license. I say it was an accident i didnt know i had em on my dad was driving my car and playing with my mirrors and stuff. He said STEVE IS YOUR HEARING AID WORKING? I said hyou have 3 choices!! you can pay the fine which is $73 for failing to dim,, 2, You can go to court and fight this,,Or 3, you can go to traffic school and get your points off your license.And i said well i didnt know have em on,, The deputy said I dont believe you and dont care.. AND IT COST ME $115 Total $73 and $42 traffic school. And i went to Sheriff department and i wanted to see the Sheriff to complain about the deputy the Deputy supervisor said Hes very busy can i help you with something? I explain to him how rude deputy ron was and and i want to see the sheriff about this ticket . He told me if i was you i take this to court. YEAH RIGHT!!! i know all the tricks the courts are. You see Judges will always go in favor lof the officer and more likely double your fines. So i know the Sheriffs mother owns a bowling alley so i went to her asking her i like her son come to my house i have a problem one of the deputies. She says ,I cannot interfere with my sons business youll have to work it out yourself,., Well wanna know why ther Supervison wont let me see the Sheriff? Cause he was gonna fire him. You see the cops and deputies protect each other. Its part of their code of honor. Then all the sudden the person who was running for Sheriff told me this,, Sir youre a victim of law enforcement corruption.If i should win the election i will send you a ticket to my inauguration and then you can come over to my office and show me who did this to you and i will personaly deal with him. Well the Negros had to re-elect to stupid sheriff because hes a democrat. You see blacks already have their minds made up they will always vote for democrats automaticly no matter what. Thats why i hate cops theyre always try to rob you. Heres a Photo that blacks love in my county

Sheriff_Mascara.jpg

This is the guy who would had fired the Deputy if he won

Donna-and-Hank.jpg

I could give you 3 pages of horror stories of bad cops that either I or my family have dealt with, but I am still very glad for the police and what they do.

I saw nothing on the video that indicated that the cops did anything inappropriate. But if you want to discuss things cops do that get my blood boiling, how about a meter maid that gives you a $50 ticket when your meter ran out just a minute before you walk up to the car? Well, yes, technically, the car is in violation, but jeez a $50 ticket on a 25 cent parking meter? Talk about overkill!

Werbung:
This is why CANADA is better
52x2xg.jpg

O Canada!

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

Back