Commy Bloomberg Pushes for Mandatory Flu Vaccines

Werbung:
Texas do you agree with Seat Belt laws? How bout anti Texting and driving laws? How bout Obstruction against your tags in your car? You agree with those?

Texas do you agree with Seat Belt laws? How bout anti Texting and driving laws? How bout Obstruction against your tags in your car? You agree with those?
Yes I do .... driving is a privilege not a right and no one is forcing you to drive. Should you choose to drive you should follow the rules.

Do you believe the Gov should force you to pay for Obamacare?

Yes I do .... driving is a privilege not a right and no one is forcing you to drive. Should you choose to drive you should follow the rules.

Do you believe the Gov should force you to pay for Obamacare?

THEN YOURE A COMMUNIST! YOIUR NAME IS NOW STALIN TO ME..Go on Mr Stalin

Nope... But States force me to pay for Auto Insurance and Forcing me to wear a seat belt and tell me no texting or no cell phone while driving when I paid and own my car.

But, only if you choose to drive. Now, auto insurance I can see, as that is protecting me from your irresponsibility. The same for no texting or cell phone use, as that is putting other drivers at risk as well. As for seat belts, if you're foolish enough not to wear one, you could be a boon to society as an organ donor, so you should be allowed to do that.

History and Science Show Vaccines Do Not Prevent Disease

vaccines-life-expectancy1.jpg

Health Impact News Editor Comments: In the vaccine debate currently raging in modern society, seldom, if ever, is the basic presupposition that vaccines prevent diseases ever questioned. It is assumed by the government and the medical system that this presupposition is a scientific fact. Without this presupposed “fact”, the justification to force people to receive vaccinations completely falls apart. The acceptance of sacrificing certain children and others due to vaccine harm for “the greater good” also loses its justification, if vaccines actually do not prevent disease. So it is easy to see why those who profit from vaccines, which includes both the manufacturer and the U.S. government, do not want to debate this issue.

Werbung:
999991_540.jpg

Back