Chinese balloon carries message

Werbung:
more likely it would thank trump for being a moron.

Trump’s China policy has been a gold-leaf wrapped gift to Beijing, creating space for Xi to consolidate his power domestically and expand his influence abroad. And now, as Trump seeks to deflect attention from his catastrophic failure to lead a national response to COVID-19, he is cozying up to the China hawks. Trump is hoping no one will notice that he has been the best U.S. president for Chinese interests in our nation’s short history.

more likely it would thank trump for being a moron.

Trump’s China policy has been a gold-leaf wrapped gift to Beijing, creating space for Xi to consolidate his power domestically and expand his influence abroad. And now, as Trump seeks to deflect attention from his catastrophic failure to lead a national response to COVID-19, he is cozying up to the China hawks. Trump is hoping no one will notice that he has been the best U.S. president for Chinese interests in our nation’s short history.

If you say so Mr. Eichman jut odd how demo rats keep taking money from China

IF YOU SAY SO MR. EICHMANN, MAYBE THEY WILL SEND YOU A BALLOON FROM RUSSIA WITH YOU AGREEING WITH PUTIN TACTICS AND COVERING BIDENS ASS COULD GET YOU ONE TO .

"agreeing with" his tactics?

post the exact thread where I said that ,moron.

i bet you won't..

because you are a cowardly lying moron :)

"agreeing with" his tactics?

post the exact thread where I said that ,moron.

i bet you won't..

You agreed that sending hiv and prisoners into battle to be used as cannon fodder was a good ideal stop trying to like your way out of mr Eichmann this isnt first grade

You agreed that sending hiv and prisoners into battle to be used as cannon fodder was a good ideal stop trying to like your way out of mr Eichmann this isnt first grade

i said FROM PUTINS PERSPECTIVE it was, moron. lol.
and you know that's what I said.

not from MY PERSPECTIVE, moron.
lol.

i'm not putin, moron.

or can't you figure that out?
maybe not, you're so stupid :)

only a true moron like you would "attack" me by criticizing me personally for my views of how putin thinks. lol.

but you are a true moron :)

prove me wrong and prove you are right by quoting my exact words in context, moron.

but you wont
I already did in other posts. The fact you are callus enough to see how it was a good thing for putin kinda says all I need to know about your morals and ethics Mr. Eichmann .By saying that it told me all I need to know about you Mr. Eichmann.

Werbung:
Back