Charles Littlejohn; ICONIC Whistleblower!!!

Phoenix68

"Littlejohn, 38, who grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, briefly addressed the court before receiving his sentence, saying that he "acted out of a sincere but misguided belief that I was serving the public."

Taxpayers deserved to know how easy it was for the wealthy to avoid paying into the system, Littlejohn added, saying he believes that Americans make their best decisions when properly informed.

“I made my decision with the full knowledge that I would likely end up in a courtroom,” he said."

Werbung:
"Littlejohn, 38, who grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, briefly addressed the court before receiving his sentence, saying that he "acted out of a sincere but misguided belief that I was serving the public."

Taxpayers deserved to know how easy it was for the wealthy to avoid paying into the system, Littlejohn added, saying he believes that Americans make their best decisions when properly informed.

“I made my decision with the full knowledge that I would likely end up in a courtroom,” he said."

Not every Trump-hating leftist is getting away with his crimes against Trump and the American people.

Werbung:

The bozo broke federal laws to expose Republicans who paid their taxes. Sadly, he didn't realize it is Democrats who do the most cheating on their taxes.

Back