CBO says US likely to fall off 'fiscal cliff'

Werbung:
Kind of like the clam before the perfect storm!!!!!!
We are in deep shit. Double digit inflation is definately coming.
Most younger folks can't remember the 70's when interest rates were 10-12%
MANY economists are pleaging hyperinflation.
I just when to Walmart. Some meat there (Flilet Migion) was $14 per pound.
Hamber (lean) $4 per pound.
Green beans $2.36 per pound!
I'm not a "Doomsday Prepper" but I have been canning food when it's on sale.
In 2-3 years (if it takes that long) the dollar will be worth half of what it is now and
my "on sale green beans" I purchased for .88 per pound are already up to $2.36
My "savings" account has changed from numbers in a bank to gold in a vault and food preserved in glass jars and guns and ammo.
God save the Republic!
Semper Paratus!

Kind of like the clam before the perfect storm!!!!!!
We are in deep shit. Double digit inflation is definately coming.
Most younger folks can't remember the 70's when interest rates were 10-12%
MANY economists are pleaging hyperinflation.
I just when to Walmart. Some meat there (Flilet Migion) was $14 per pound.
Hamber (lean) $4 per pound.
Green beans $2.36 per pound!
I'm not a "Doomsday Prepper" but I have been canning food when it's on sale.
In 2-3 years (if it takes that long) the dollar will be worth half of what it is now and
my "on sale green beans" I purchased for .88 per pound are already up to $2.36
My "savings" account has changed from numbers in a bank to gold in a vault and food preserved in glass jars and guns and ammo.
God save the Republic!
Semper Paratus!

I am impressed you even know what a prepper is. sure you may not be a doomsday prepper but you are a prepper of some sort - as am I.

I bet there's more in here than we know.
Food is going to skyrocket in hyperinflation.
Me and mine will eat well.

Don't tell Napolitano if you are stocking food - she will put you on her watch list.
Moby, I hope your using a pressure cooker to can those green beans.

Don't tell Napolitano if you are stocking food - she will put you on her watch list.
Moby, I hope your using a pressure cooker to can those green beans.

Yes ma'am. I use the one in the link below. Built pretty darn tough. I got it off amazon though for $199.00 I use it at least twice a month. Mostly meat as I see those prices rising fastest. I look for sales on stuff and buy in bulk. Wife and kid think I'm nuts. It takes me 6-7 hours to smoke a brisket to get tender. 2 hours in a jar pressure cooked and the beef cuts with a fork. Wife loves "bottled meat". If I can 7 quarts I can expect to lose two to the family dinner table. I recommend every one buy one of these. Food will last a decade canned if stored in a dark cool place. There's documented cases of veal and other foods lasting 100+ years and lab tested to be fine. Don't think I'd try that however.

http://beprepared.com/product.asp?p...D=GLAFP P021&gclid=COzKy_XFmrACFQdeTAodI1kEYw

Yes ma'am. I use the one in the link below. Built pretty darn tough. I got it off amazon though for $199.00 I use it at least twice a month. Mostly meat as I see those prices rising fastest. I look for sales on stuff and buy in bulk. Wife and kid think I'm nuts. It takes me 6-7 hours to smoke a brisket to get tender. 2 hours in a jar pressure cooked and the beef cuts with a fork. Wife loves "bottled meat". If I can 7 quarts I can expect to lose two to the family dinner table. I recommend every one buy one of these. Food will last a decade canned if stored in a dark cool place. There's documented cases of veal and other foods lasting 100+ years and lab tested to be fine. Don't think I'd try that however.

http://beprepared.com/product.asp?pn=FP P021&sid=GOOGLELA&EID=GLAFP P021&gclid=COzKy_XFmrACFQdeTAodI1kEYw

Your a lot braver than I am. I only can acid based foods. Both my grandmothers canned everything. Mom never did.

Your a lot braver than I am. I only can acid based foods. Both my grandmothers canned everything. Mom never did.

Actually ma'am if you research a little bit you'll find acid based foods (tomatos etc) will last a much short time period. Lower acid based foods like meat, veggies, etc have been documented to last over 100 years. Now I don't think I'd eat 100 year old food but 10 years is not uncommon.

If you like to learn a bit about this stuff I can recommend a great site.
http://www.foodsaving.com/canning_guide/

Here are the USDA guildlines for canning. I can beef, turkey, pork, chicken, fish, veggies, stew, soups, and lots more.
If you have a pressure canner, you're good to go. Check some youtubes. You'll like it.
Hope that helps ma'am. You have a great day.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...10.0.2.2.0.120.922.6j4.10.0...0.0.UYzxBzvvkeg

Werbung:
Back