Burn It All Down

Slant Eyed Polack

Re: the demonstrations at Columbia and elsewhere - leave 'em be. Columbia and its "elite" academic ilk are the incubators for these current iterations of Marxist/Nazi shitstains. Let them burn it all down, and plaster it all over the media for everyone to see.

Werbung:
Re: the demonstrations at Columbia and elsewhere - leave 'em be. Columbia and its "elite" academic ilk are the incubators for these current iterations of Marxist/Nazi shitstains. Let them burn it all down, and plaster it all over the media for everyone to see.
If the leftists do burn it down like a police station full of cops, the looters and liars will just blame Trump for their violence like they did Jan 6, the morons.

nothing is burning down. duh.
nazis/marxists? lol.

you guys post the dumbest things.

nazis/marxists? lol.

You have to wonder how these ridiculous claims manifest themselves in some idiots.
The vicious scenarios they believe and all because Trump said so.

nazis/marxists? lol.

Lying leftist looters steal, kill, and destroy and then claim they did no evil.

1715174042410.png

1715174066486.png

1715174123295.png

“ ‘McCarthyism’ and ‘Swiftboating’ have come together in a particularly lethal and despicable form,” wrote Fish. “I refer to the startling revelation — proclaimed from the housetops by both the Clinton and McCain campaigns — that Barack Obama ate dinner at William Ayers’s house, served with him on a board and was the honored guest at a reception he organized.”

View attachment 13322

View attachment 13323

View attachment 13324

“ ‘McCarthyism’ and ‘Swiftboating’ have come together in a particularly lethal and despicable form,” wrote Fish. “I refer to the startling revelation — proclaimed from the housetops by both the Clinton and McCain campaigns — that Barack Obama ate dinner at William Ayers’s house, served with him on a board and was the honored guest at a reception he organized.”
right wing blather, completely unreleated to the lie that universities are burning down. lol.
god you post the dumbest things

right wing blather, completely unreleated to the lie that universities are burning down. lol.
god you post the dumbest things
Lefties are fire bugs. Damn those that set police stations and cop cars on fire with cops inside.

View attachment 13322

View attachment 13323

View attachment 13324

I've seen American presidents dining with xi and Hitler and communists.
Your point is?

Lefties are fire bugs. Damn those that set police stations and cop cars on fire with cops inside.
I know lots of lefties none are firebug
You will have to prove they are in general
But you won't because you are a lying moron

Werbung:
Back