BREAKING NEWS- TEAMSTERS BACKING TRUMP WITH MAXIMUM DONATION

Trump has taken full advantage of bankruptcy laws to avoid paying his bills. No sane person should ever make a deal with Trump or his vile organization.

Werbung:
Nothing to do with unions controlling prices, business moron
Unions cannot control prices. That is the whole point. Unions can put companies out of business by demanding wages that cannot be sustained by unbending market rates.

Why should workers not have the right to unify and collectively bargain their salaries and benefits? Investors have the right to unify and limit their liability from damage faulty good and services might cause.
Workers can demand wages but workers cannot make businesses work if businesses can no longer sell products due to too high labor costs.

Workers can demand wages but workers cannot make businesses work if businesses can no longer sell products due to too high labor costs.
When the union and management negotiate wages and benefits, management, if t is bargaining in good faith, reveals all ts financial details. Companies do not go bankrupt due to union contracts, that never happens.

Unions cannot control prices. That is the whole point. Unions can put companies out of business by demanding wages that cannot be sustained by unbending market rates.
But you said they do c9ntrol prices lol by forc8ng them higher duh

What companies have been driven into bankruptcy by labor unions? I cannot think of a single one.

When the union and management negotiate wages and benefits, management, if t is bargaining in good faith, reveals all ts financial details. Companies do not go bankrupt due to union contracts, that never happens.
Companies have gone bankrupt after giving in to unsustainable union demands.

But you said they do c9ntrol prices lol by forc8ng them higher duh
Nobody can really honestly claim that union pressures do not threaten the viability of businesses.

1 Introduction It is widely understood that unions raise the cost of labor by raising members’ wages above market rates.1 Unions also impose other costs on employers- limiting discretion in hiring and firing, for example, and altering the structure of pay differentials across skill groups. A key question for understanding the social costs of unionization is whether the wage premiums and other costs of unionism create large or small distortions in the allocation of labor.

2 These distortions can take the form of reduced employment at unionized firms, or most dramatically, an accelerated pace of business failures.

Nobody can really honestly claim that union pressures do not threaten the viability of businesses.

1 Introduction It is widely understood that unions raise the cost of labor by raising members’ wages above market rates.1 Unions also impose other costs on employers- limiting discretion in hiring and firing, for example, and altering the structure of pay differentials across skill groups. A key question for understanding the social costs of unionization is whether the wage premiums and other costs of unionism create large or small distortions in the allocation of labor.

2 These distortions can take the form of reduced employment at unionized firms, or most dramatically, an accelerated pace of business failures.
You said thet can force pric3s up
They don't control prices, business moron

You said thet can force pric3s up
They don't control prices, business moron
I'm not sure how you got your interpretation of what I said but what I believe is that unions are incapable of forcing buyers to pay more for goods which costs are increased due to irrational and unsustainable union labor demands on the manufacturers for which they work.

I'm not sure how you got your interpretation of what I said but what I believe is that unions are incapable of forcing buyers to pay more for goods which costs are increased due to irrational and unsustainable union labor demands on the manufacturers for which they work.
LOL buyers are rejecting ev's forcing biden to lay off his plan

You said they forced companies to raise prices
Unions can't force companies to do that, business moron

So name them, genius. No union is going to deliberately bankrupt a country, making its members nemployed. You have no clue and are making crap up.
The government cannot make businesses work by attempting to set wages and prices, and unions cannot make businesses work by inflating wages above what the market will bear.

Werbung:
I observe that once more you were asked for PROOF, and have none.
Why should workers not have the right to join together to sell their labor collectively?
Are you saying that they do not own their own labor?

Back