Bowman seen removing warning signs on exits

the annoying thing

He got a sweet deal like I said he would.

Werbung:

He got a sweet deal like I said he would.
I hear the democrats had him arrested now that there is a more conservative House running things.

What he did was was a crime whereas questioning the validity of an election filled with undebunked evidence of fraud is not a crime.
Trump et al arent charged with questioning validity
Read the indictments so you don't look so stupid

Trump et al arent charged with questioning validity
Read the indictments so you don't look so stupid
All Democrat charges related to the 2020 election are built upon the lie that Democrats did not commit massive voting fraud in 2020.

So you are too stupid or too lazy to read the indictments
Exactly as I figured
Nobody has to read every word of every indictment to know beyond doubt that if the Democrats stole the election by fraud, and hundreds of their leaders and looting/burning workers know they did, then there was no seditious attempt to overthrow a legitimate election.

Nobody has to read every word of every indictment to know beyond doubt that if the Democrats stole the election by fraud, and hundreds of their leaders and looting/burning workers know they did, then there was no seditious attempt to overthrow a legitimate election.
What's Trump got to do with a black liberal congressman removing safety warning signs and then pulling a fire alarm and lying about it . Then getting his hand slapped with a wet noodle for punishment .

Lug nut tried to turn this into a anti trump thread ignoring the fact he claimed he puled the fire alarm by accident thinking it would open the door, But after he removed the signs and puled the fire alarm he left he never tried to open the door . he lied and lug nut knew it.

Lug nut tried to turn this into a anti trump thread ignoring the fact he claimed he puled the fire alarm by accident thinking it would open the door, But after he removed the signs and puled the fire alarm he left he never tried to open the door . he lied and lug nut knew it.
No matter what his excuse he has proven himself stupid, incompetent and lawless.

There is no sign you read them at all based on how stupid your posts are

Werbung:
There is no sign you read them at all based on how stupid your posts are
You would be frustrated if you even understood how silly it is to take the word of Democrats that they did not corrupt voting machines after clearly warning us that voting machines can be corrupted.

Back