Boeing whistleblower was probably murdered.

Wow you really have a desire to defend Boeing. Notice I’m just speculating here mostly. As far as I’m concerned it’s still an accusation. But a pretty damn good one.
Boeing jets are literally falling out of the sky, as well as losing unbolted doors and tires falling off on takeoff. Furthermore, you are the turd defending Boeing.

No matter the lawsuit is continuing as jets self-destruct in midair. This is why you can't trust illegal aliens, or aliens in general, or even trannies in the factory

Werbung:
Boeing jets are literally falling out of the sky, as well as losing unbolted doors and tires falling off on takeoff. Furthermore, you are the turd defending Boeing.

No matter the lawsuit is continuing as jets self-destruct in midair. This is why you can't trust illegal aliens, or aliens in general, or even trannies in the factory
I’m not defending Boeing. Lol tell it to the guy I was talking to. But maybe without the trans hate at the end.

Everything reported is a lie, FOX tells one lie and CNN tells another, this allows the idiot Americans to choose their own reality over the truth which is literally never reported on. LOL Oswald fired three shots from a bolt action rifle in 6 seconds, which is true if the Warren compigion says so

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So all the podcasts websites etc online are all lies?
Interesting claim
Love some proof

Wow you really have a desire to defend Boeing.
I don't give a rat's about Boeing. Without evidence you're the one who is prepared to stick your neck out and make unsupported claims that they murdered the guy. Don't deny that because that was your implication and you know it.

Notice I’m just speculating here mostly.
Really? You're the only one convinced of that.
As far as I’m concerned it’s still an accusation. But a pretty damn good one.
You're a nutter.
Read this. Note , self inflicted gunshot wound. Idiot.

I don't give a rat's about Boeing. Without evidence you're the one who is prepared to stick your neck out and make unsupported claims that they murdered the guy. Don't deny that because that was your implication and you know it.

Really? You're the only one convinced of that.

You're a nutter.
Read this. Note , self inflicted gunshot wound. Idiot.

Making a murder look like a suicide is the number one way to get away with it. That and drive by shootings. Any American company is highly trained in getting away with such things. There’s past evidence of this even.

I’m not defending Boeing. Lol tell it to the guy I was talking to. But maybe without the trans hate at the end.
All trannies care about is how they look, torquing bolts down correctly has no meaning to them, in fact the only bolt that they care about is between their legs

So all the podcasts websites etc online are all lies?
Interesting claim
Love some proof
There is one truth, however there can be thousands of lies. Alphabet and Microsoft are both parts of the government, Google even has a special search engine just for the government to do top secret searches on. Everything on Youtube, Farcebook and Twatter is a lie, and if the truth is posted it is censored. The reason that the government is banning tiktok is because the Chinese will not censor it.

More at 11

Making a murder look like a suicide is the number one way to get away with it. That and drive by shootings. Any American company is highly trained in getting away with such things. There’s past evidence of this even.
You are convinced it was a hit job but no evidence for that. Typical conspiracy theorist. Not a functioning neurone between your ears.
You probably think they didn't go through moon and vaccines kill people. Complete nutter.

You are convinced it was a hit job but no evidence for that. Typical conspiracy theorist. Not a functioning neurone between your ears.
You probably think they didn't go through moon and vaccines kill people. Complete nutter.
How the hell would I have proof that they 100% did it or anything? These are powerful people we’re talking about. No doubt if they did this it was a professional job none of us could ever imagine how to do ourselves. This person’s death needs to be investigated. His life mattered to people. To his family. And I’ll be damned if I just let something like that slide.

Last edited:
How the hell would I have proof that they 100% did it or anything? These are powerful people we’re talking about. No doubt if they did this it was a professional job none of us could ever imagine how to do ourselves. This person’s death needs to be investigated. His life mattered to people. To his family. And I’ll be damned if I just let something like that slide.
Without evidence you will be pissing against the wind.

Without evidence you will be pissing against the wind.
There’s a lot of coincidental evidence to make an accusation. And now there should be an investigation. That’s how investigations get started a lot of times without much evidence if any at all. Imagine a world where nobody investigated a murder because there’s no evidence who the shooter is at the scene of the crime. They have to INVESTIGATE first. This isn’t a hard concept to understand.

Werbung:
There’s a lot of coincidental evidence to make an accusation. And now there should be an investigation. That’s how investigations get started a lot of times without much evidence if any at all. Imagine a world where nobody investigated a murder because there’s no evidence who the shooter is at the scene of the crime. They have to INVESTIGATE first. This isn’t a hard concept to understand.
Don't talk rubbish. Admit it. You're a conspiracy nut.
Theres no evidence to suggest it was a hit. Grow up.

Back