Blood Sacrifices To The Global-Warming Deniers

Werbung:
Werbung:
What is funny about this is yes there are people who deny it but most would agree that mother nature has more to do with it then us .And with 8 billion people and the world's economy dependent on cheap fast power it not much chance with present technology and financing that will happen.
I support research on solar power limited geo thermal but really limited.
I support research for cold fission.

Either a massive leap in power storage technology or a global solar effort as half the planet more or less in dark when it's sunny on the other side.
Untill then about your best bet for home owners is a solar roof and ground based panels if the have room and a few Tesla walls. The average apartment dwelling and power hungry industry's like the steel and auto industry etc are screwed with present limited technology.
I really support research into cold fission. It could solve our world's energy needs with a bit of time and nations cooperating.
People are just not realistic as to ability to reverse the effects man may have had and mother nature's
Let us not forget we have had a huge amount of climate changes over the planets history several ice ages and mini ice ages tropical plant grew in the artic at one time .

Back