Blaxit. Blacks leaving the Biden white house

the annoying thing

Guess working conditions under Biden reign are not so good . But what do you expect from a racist senile old democrat like Joey.
He talks a big game but is not a point scorer or much of a leader.
Hes been a closet raciest for years and has made several insensitive remarks toward blacks and was even good freinds with a member of congress who was in the KKK .

Werbung:

Guess working conditions under Biden reign are not so good . But what do you expect from a racist senile old democrat like Joey.
He talks a big game but is not a point scorer or much of a leader.
Hes been a closet raciest for years and has made several insensitive remarks toward blacks and was even good freinds with a member of congress who was in the KKK .
It wouldn't be they are all Trump cronies and have been found out. Trump wasn't a racist. He always employed thousands of blacks in his hotels.

It wouldn't be they are all Trump cronies and have been found out. Trump wasn't a racist. He always employed thousands of blacks in his hotels.
Lol thats the best you can come up with. ? Lol
Lets look at your liberal logic for a bit shall we.
First just because you have black people working for you doesn't mean you're not a racist . It mean you have jobs to fill second you have any evidence to prove that the blacks leaving the White House under Biden were employed by Trump and that's why they are leaving ?. Or couldn't you read the part about poor treatment no promotion opportunities etc.as the reason those who left gave ? Why I guess you didn't did you ?
Lol Boris the brilliant one . Your a sharp one.

Last edited:

Lol thats the best you can come up with. ? Lol
Lets look at your liberal logic for a bit shall we.
First just because you have black people working for you doesn't mean you're not a racist . It mean you have jobs to fill second you have any evidence to prove that the blacks leaving the White House under Biden were employed by Trump and that's why they are leaving ?. Or couldn't you read the part about poor treatment no promotion opportunities etc.as the reason those who left gave ? Why I guess you didn't did you ?
Lol Boris the brilliant one . Your a sharp one.
I read all that. No where did it say it was Biden's fault which you were implying.
Why would you completely dismiss my suggestion why they are leaving ?
I never mentioned blacks in the white house.

Again, your trying to link everything to Biden. Very poor strategy indeed and its not working. Grow up. If your iq was any lower they would have to water it every day.

I read all that. No where did it say it was Biden's fault which you were implying.
Why would you completely dismiss my suggestion why they are leaving ?
I never mentioned blacks in the white house.

Again, your trying to link everything to Biden. Very poor strategy indeed and its not working. Grow up. If your iq was any lower they would have to water it every day.
Who is in charge of the biden white house Boris and the boss of all of those people ? Hummm I think its the President and that would be Biden .
Boris Boris please the reason I dismiss your suggestion is simple because they gave reasons for why they were leaving daaaaaaaa..

Who is in charge of the biden white house Boris and the boss of all of those people ? Hummm I think its the President and that would be Biden .
Boris Boris please the reason I dismiss your suggestion is simple because they gave reasons for why they were leaving daaaaaaaa..
No. He us not uncharged of them and they don't all work in the wh. Some staff are located in other buildings.

They are leaving because they are Trump cronies. You have no evidence other than hearsay Biden is the problem. I'll bet he has never seen half of them. Youre a conspiracy theorist filled with hate.

No. He us not uncharged of them and they don't all work in the wh. Some staff are located in other buildings.

They are leaving because they are Trump cronies. You have no evidence other than hearsay Biden is the problem. I'll bet he has never seen half of them. Youre a conspiracy theorist filled with hate.
Sure boris sure present your evidence of that. O what you cant lol poor thing now go back to sleep

"was even good freinds with a member of congress who was in the KKK ."

you mean robert byrd..who WAS in the KKK and reformed? he even was honored on his death by the naacp.

you really need to keep up. your lack of knowledge makes you look stupid here.

you mean robert byrd..who WAS in the KKK and reformed? he even was honored on his death by the naacp.

O yes he reformed lol. Sure he was .
I am from WV and have met him, hes about as reformed as Charles Manson was , politicians will say anything to stay in office .He was a high ranking democrat . Biden is a closet raciest plain and simple .

Actually with you and Boris commenting on my posts there no need for me to look stupid the 2 of you do enough for several people

That would be cocky boris and Im not your son lol out of ammo hardly lol keep up the lies and blame it on trump .hes been gone for 18 months lol and according to democrats he hates blacks .
How would you know what democrats in the wh say or think yet its me who is lying???? It hurts when I stick it up you. Youve been unchallenged until I came along and you can't tolerate it.

Werbung:
Back