Bidens set new record hes a real trend setter

Werbung:
Yes joe is the first. President to not only be under investigation, but his brother and son at the same time.
What a achievement , he's earned it by gosh.
My self I am looking forward to seeing. Joe his brother and his crack head son getting thier just rewards .
It may take awhile but I am sure they will get at least part of what they deserve .

Yes joe is the first. President to not only be under investigation, but his brother and son at the same time.
Oops. You must have missed these.

What a achievement , he's earned it by gosh.
My self I am looking forward to seeing. Joe his brother and his crack head son getting thier just rewards .

You mean like the above?
It may take awhile but I am sure they will get at least part of what they deserve .
What you really mean is you hope so you bitter old soak. Biden won, Trump didn't. Suck eggs.

Oops. You must have missed these.

You mean like the above?

What you really mean is you hope so you bitter old soak. Biden won, Trump didn't. Suck eggs.
It is hard to find any democrat politician anymore who is not on some committee somewhere investigating another republican for being falsely accused of a crime he did not commit.

It is hard to find any democrat politician anymore who is not on some committee somewhere investigating another republican for being falsely accused of a crime he did not commit.
Just like the committee formed by republicans to investigate the Biden's???
You've got a short memory boy.

Werbung:
Just like the committee formed by republicans to investigate the Biden's???
You've got a short memory boy.
Democrats are currently slandering republicans for suggesting a need to investigate democrat corruption. How ironic and hypocritical of democrats with a history of hundreds of investigations into their political enemies in the last ten years alone.

Back