Biden’s fake ceasefire exploited by Russia and China.

Stray Bullet

Russia and China have decided to veto Biden’s ceasefire resolution simply because it makes him look bad for this genocide to continue. This is where he really dropped the ball in my opinion. We spent so long criticizing Russia for its tactics in Ukraine and then Israel comes along and starts doing things a thousand times worse to people and our democracy decided to turn a blind eye to it. For what? Some crappy status quo? Money? No doubt it’s money for a lot of these politicians. What else would someone suddenly decide to lose everything for? And now we have no moral standing on the world stage. I guess that responsibility now belongs to South Africa? Fuck you, Joe Biden. You chose your path on this one and you’re going to be stuck with it all through the election.

Werbung:
Not sure Israel is 1000 times worse than ukraine
At least they were attacked unlike Russia
Not that I approve of Isreal response

Not sure Israel is 1000 times worse than ukraine
At least they were attacked unlike Russia
Not that I approve of Isreal response
The deaths have been a 1000 times worse. Probably because it’s not really a war. They’re just bombing people who can’t fight back. The terrorists are hidden or long gone. It’s a crusade to takeover their land. Russia and Israel are the same really. We need to stop cherry picking. Murder is murder.

Russia and China have decided to veto Biden’s ceasefire resolution simply because it makes him look bad for this genocide to continue. This is where he really dropped the ball in my opinion. We spent so long criticizing Russia for its tactics in Ukraine and then Israel comes along and starts doing things a thousand times worse to people and our democracy decided to turn a blind eye to it. For what? Some crappy status quo? Money? No doubt it’s money for a lot of these politicians.

Where's your evidence of that? No conspiracy theories again?
What else would someone suddenly decide to lose everything for? And now we have no moral standing on the world stage. I guess that responsibility now belongs to South Africa? Fuck you, Joe Biden.
And you're not a tory? Pull the other one.
You chose your path on this one and you’re going to be stuck with it all through the election.
As if Biden would be trembling with fear at your opinion.

The deaths have been a 1000 times worse. Probably because it’s not really a war. They’re just bombing people who can’t fight back. The terrorists are hidden or long gone. It’s a crusade to takeover their land. Russia and Israel are the same really. We need to stop cherry picking. Murder is murder.
I don't think Israel and Russia are the same

Where's your evidence of that? No conspiracy theories again?

And you're not a tory? Pull the other one.

As if Biden would be trembling with fear at your opinion.
Biden isn’t scared of losing to trump. He doesn’t care about the American people. He only cares about Israel. Probably because he’s paid off like any other establishment democrat by AIPAC. If trump wins in November blame Biden not people who didn’t want to vote for two murderers. Trump will be worse on Gaza. But at least the blood won’t be on democrats hands anymore.

Biden isn’t scared of losing to trump. He doesn’t care about the American people.
And I assume Trump has their welfare at heart like some god over his flock. Piss off.
He only cares about Israel. Probably because he’s paid off like any other establishment democrat by AIPAC.
Evidence please? You have none? No conspiracies there either. There's a pattern forming in you posts.

If trump wins in November blame Biden not people who didn’t want to vote for two murderers.
Here we go again. You can get meds for your paranoia and hate.
Trump will be worse on Gaza. But at least the blood won’t be on democrats hands anymore.
It's not on democrats hands now. Is it in other hands of European countries also for lending support?
Ukraine will ultimately succeed so will Biden have blood on his hands then?

You have FITH disease.

And I assume Trump has their welfare at heart like some god over his flock. Piss off.

Evidence please? You have none? No conspiracies there either. There's a pattern forming in you posts.

Here we go again. You can get meds for your paranoia and hate.

It's not on democrats hands now. Is it in other hands of European countries also for lending support?
Ukraine will ultimately succeed so will Biden have blood on his hands then?

You have FITH disease.
I want Ukraine to succeed. But our government is more concerned about Israel than them. Especially republicans. Ukraine might lose and it’ll be an awful tragedy. Biden hasn’t don’t all he can for them. So they’ll be just another group Biden has blood on his hands with. Biden is as weak as trump is crazy. We deserve better leaders.

I want Ukraine to succeed. But our government is more concerned about Israel than them. Especially republicans. Ukraine might lose and it’ll be an awful tragedy. Biden hasn’t don’t all he can for them. So they’ll be just another group Biden has blood on his hands with. Biden is as weak as trump is crazy. We deserve better leaders.
Whatever.

Yeah whatever that our government cares more about helping Israel bomb innocent people
It never worried you when they did it in Iraq and Vietnam. Why now?
than help with a freedom fight against an actual threat, Russia.
If USA bombed Russia and broke the NATO agreement, it's full on war. Is that what you want after just railing against innocent people dying? You don't think much boy.

It never worried you when they did it in Iraq and Vietnam. Why now?

If USA bombed Russia and broke the NATO agreement, it's full on war. Is that what you want after just railing against innocent people dying? You don't think much boy.
I didn’t like it then either. What’s with all these assumptions you keep making about me? But it’s open season to you on a country that doesn’t have nukes? All war is wrong.

I didn’t like it then either. What’s with all these assumptions you keep making about me? But it’s open season to you on a country that doesn’t have nukes? All war is wrong.
You're problem is you dont like a bit of stick. Very opinionated and not much else.

A thousand times more seems quite excessive.
Russia has no legal right to Ukraine, Russia signed a deal promising to let Ukrainians be a separate nation.
There has been no real deal signed by either side agreeing on actual borders, so Palisrael is not that similar.

Werbung:
A thousand times more seems quite excessive.
Russia has no legal right to Ukraine, Russia signed a deal promising to let Ukrainians be a separate nation.
There has been no real deal signed by either side agreeing on actual borders, so Palisrael is not that similar.
The tribal Arab Palestinians never recognized the established border between Israel and Palestine.

Back