Biden issues a challange

Werbung:
you posted about it, you must "give a flip" moron. lol.
I mentioned several lying braggarts, including Vietnam hero General Blumenthal and former Benghazi movie director and Bosnia commando Hillary Clinton. I did not just mention Obama.

1689694414036.png

Obama and his fans also claim he graduated at the top of his class at Harvard although nobody remembers him attending class there and he cannot produce any transcript evidence that he ever attended classes there.
In fact, you gave never interviewed any one who went to school with him. You all joined the further campaign and he blew that up with proof yet here you are again making ratbag statements out of pure ignorance and hate.

Heres a complete list of his qualifications so shut you ignorant gib. Again a little research would save you embarrassment. Btw. Can you post Trump's tertiary qualifications? They seem permanently invisible.

In fact, you gave never interviewed any one who went to school with him. You all joined the further campaign and he blew that up with proof yet here you are again making ratbag statements out of pure ignorance and hate.

Heres a complete list of his qualifications so shut you ignorant gib. Again a little research would save you embarrassment. Btw. Can you post Trump's tertiary qualifications? They seem permanently invisible.

He must be proudest of the Nobel prize he earned for becoming a leading black politician in America after 3 or 4 years of hard work by his makeup crew and leftist supporters.

He must be proudest of the Nobel prize he earned for becoming a leading black politician in America after 3 or 4 years of hard work by his makeup crew and leftist supporters.
In fact nut case, he was initially asked and refused to accept it. He was advised by plenty on both sides it would be an affront for America to decline it.
Have you noticed throughout his presidency he never mentioned it unless some one else did.
Was he proud?
I doubt that.
Unlike Trump who applied to get one but they refused. He really thought he saved the world and deserved it. Sadly, they dont give them to dickhead phsycopaths.

It's about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant hate filled mouth.

In fact nut case, he was initially asked and refused to accept it. He was advised by plenty on both sides it would be an affront for America to decline it.
Have you noticed throughout his presidency he never mentioned it unless some one else did.
Was he proud?
I doubt that.
Unlike Trump who applied to get one but they refused. He really thought he saved the world and deserved it. Sadly, they dont give them to dickhead phsycopaths.

It's about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant hate filled mouth.
Obama was given the Nobel prize in a fashion similar to a rich man giving his dog a bone.

Werbung:
Back