Biden is now backing Hamas, as he is demanding that Israel retreat

Stupid post
O come on don't lie if it was about trump and Russia and him wearing one of those stupid Russian fur hats you would be giggling your rear off Boris the barn burner,... I see your still on your leftist hate parade for christens. You know from my posts Im bot sure if there is a god or not at least not like what others think as god. so why have you got so much hate for them .

Werbung:
O come on don't lie if it was about trump and Russia and him wearing one of those stupid Russian fur hats you would be giggling your rear off Boris the barn burner,... I see your still on your leftist hate parade for christens. You know from my posts Im bot sure if there is a god or not at least not like what others think as god. so why have you got so much hate for them .
Boris? Wr9ng pers9n duh

Actually you are a hateful person
And a moron
Actually, hate is Muhammad ordering the cutting off every Islamic girls vagina because the voices in his head told him so, and retards following the orders of a schizzo camel

That fuckwad is hate

Actually, hate is Muhammad ordering the cutting off every Islamic girls vagina because the voices in his head told him so, and retards following the orders of a schizzo camel

That fuckwad is hate
Hate is proven by your posts
You are human scum

Again what are the people living in Gaza called
Palestinians
Duh
God u r dumb

Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים, Fālasṭīnīm) or Palestinian people (الشعب الفلسطيني, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinian Arabs (العرب الفلسطينيون, al-ʿArab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an ethnonational group[30][31][32][33][34][35][36] descending from peoples who have inhabited the region of Palestine over the millennia, and who are today culturally and linguistically Arab.[37][38][39][40][41][42][43][
Palestinians live in Gaza just as illegal immigrants live in plush hotels in big Democrat American cities.

Werbung:
Back