Biden crime family news update

Yes they are indeed a family of con men pulling the old grifter con jobs . Much like Gypsies family's they all jumped on the wagon to make a buck.
We may never know how much money the Biden clan screwed and conned people out of promising help from Joe .

Werbung:

Yes they are indeed a family of con men pulling the old grifter con jobs . Much like Gypsies family's they all jumped on the wagon to make a buck.
We may never know how much money the Biden clan screwed and conned people out of promising help from Joe .
Family of con men lol
A family of... one? Two? Lol
We may never know how obsessed you are with them but it's obviously a lot

Didn't joey lying Biden claim he didn't know any of hunters business partners and had no interaction with them ?

Odd he must of forgot about his secret e mail account he used to talk to them ,and of course he forgot about this also

And he must of forgot about these 80 visits he got

Yes it went from not not knowing to never meeting to now didn't make money from it.

Whats next I didn't make that much money and my family didn't either. and a big smile.

Last edited:
wow. "several" were "involved". lol. that sounds "scary" and "awful" lol
Lol no it's funny lug nut you sarcastic narcissist.
Joe the people's man for democrat old honest Joe and family .Joe is upset because as he said he out to get the rich and connected tax cheats and hard on gun laws .own family breaks the Biden mandate lol.both his kids and brothers have been involved the family of con men grifters .A great example

I wonder why Joe's son was not included in white house visitor logs or travel manifest like his other family members . Make me wonder if he was there when Joe met with hunters business partners

Didn't joey lying Biden claim he didn't know any of hunters business partners and had no interaction with them ?

Odd he must of forgot about his secret e mail account he used to talk to them ,and of course he forgot about this also

And he must of forgot about these 80 visits he got

Yes it went from not not knowing to never meeting to now didn't make money from it.

Whats next I didn't make that much money and my family didn't either. and a big smile.

so all you have is speculation. lol.
I wonder why Joe's son was not included in white house visitor logs or travel manifest like his other family members . Make me wonder if he was there when Joe met with hunters business partners
More speculation lol

so all you have is speculation. lol.
More speculation lol
No it's called evidence lug nut
And it's one reason he is behind Trump in so many polls.
Then you have the Jew hating people like you and Muslims haters so he lost support there .
Then you have the votes he's lost for overwhelming city's and states with illegals to the point a major is city has to cut it's budgets by 15 percent hurting Americans.gota go post more another time

No it's called evidence lug nut
And it's one reason he is behind Trump in so many polls.
Then you have the Jew hating people like you and Muslims haters so he lost support there .
Then you have the votes he's lost for overwhelming city's and states with illegals to the point a major is city has to cut it's budgets by 15 percent hurting Americans.gota go post more another time

evidence? what "evidence" about joe biden? you morons keep talking about it, but you never seem to have anything in hand. lol

Werbung:
let me know when it arrives. lol.
until then all you have is whining
I am not investigating Biden. Congress and other agencies are. I am happy to wait for the final results without trying to stop speculators and apologists from speculating and/or apologizing.

Back