Bet hes a liberal

Werbung:
I suppose the leftist degenerates at Cornell are claiming they had nothing to do with what this kid was taught to believe?

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News 10-17-23NEWS

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks 'exhilarating' in viral video

Tuesday, October 17th 2023, 11:41 PM EDT

By Morrissey Walsh

ITHACA, N.Y. (WENY) -- In a video from the Cornell Daily Sun that went viral on Sunday, associate professor of history at Cornell University Russell Rickford is seen calling the Hamas attacks on Israel "exhilarating."

Werbung:
I suppose the leftist degenerates at Cornell are claiming they had nothing to do with what this kid was taught to believe?

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News 10-17-23NEWS

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks 'exhilarating' in viral video

Tuesday, October 17th 2023, 11:41 PM EDT

By Morrissey Walsh

ITHACA, N.Y. (WENY) -- In a video from the Cornell Daily Sun that went viral on Sunday, associate professor of history at Cornell University Russell Rickford is seen calling the Hamas attacks on Israel "exhilarating."
Its funny how Liberals away try and call republicans racist and white supremacist . yet here they are these days supporting a anti Jewish anti American group that danced in the streets on a and when they raided Israel .MY MY what a group of fools.

Back