Another fine racist lying democrat

the annoying thing

Werbung:
A racist like her has no business on a Foreign Affairs Committee , and please don't defend her she's bad for American and a hard core jew hater
And you're a Muslim hater.

Why shouldn't she have an opinion. Just like you have an opinion of her.
So much for free speech.

A racist like her has no business on a Foreign Affairs Committee , and please don't defend her she's bad for American and a hard core jew hater

i have no love for her, but i don't see the evidence she is a "hard core jew hater". she condemns the country of isreal of course, but that's not "hating jews", that's hating the actions of a country.

And you're a Muslim hater.

Why shouldn't she have an opinion. Just like you have an opinion of her.
So much for free speech.
really I am is that why I am with friends a few Muslims ? Is that why I have taught numerous Muslims to shoot guns and protected them from homeless perverts . NOPE there you are very very wrong .

Yeah sure you did you racist pig.
Sorry bois the bed wetter but I have no issue with anyone's race. I dont care for radical muslims who support holy wars .
The people i am friends with are from syria and a couple different African nations and one is Iraqi he told me some great stories about life under Saddam. He had to flee the nation because they were trying to kill him . he was a doctor there.

Sorry bois the bed wetter but I have no issue with anyone's race. I dont care for radical muslims who support holy wars .
The people i am friends with are from syria and a couple different African nations and one is Iraqi he told me some great stories about life under Saddam. He had to flee the nation because they were trying to kill him . he was a doctor there.
No issues?? But Ilhan Omar is suddenly a racist???

Are you completely barking mad?

No issues?? But Ilhan Omar is suddenly a racist???

Are you completely barking mad?
she is not suddenly a racist she has been for a long time

ouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the entire Democratic leadership on Monday condemned Rep. Ilhan Omar for suggesting that Israel’s allies in American politics were motivated by money rather than principle, an extraordinary rebuke of a House freshman in the vanguard of the party’s left flank.

The Minnesota congresswoman’s Sunday evening tweet — “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” a reference to $100 bills — drew immediate denunciations from Republicans and fellow Democrats, especially Jewish members of Congress. Within hours, Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the leadership issued a joint statement calling Omar’s “use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters” deeply offensive and insisted on an apology.

she is not suddenly a racist she has been for a long time

ouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the entire Democratic leadership on Monday condemned Rep. Ilhan Omar for suggesting that Israel’s allies in American politics were motivated by money rather than principle, an extraordinary rebuke of a House freshman in the vanguard of the party’s left flank.

The Minnesota congresswoman’s Sunday evening tweet — “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” a reference to $100 bills — drew immediate denunciations from Republicans and fellow Democrats, especially Jewish members of Congress. Within hours, Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the leadership issued a joint statement calling Omar’s “use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters” deeply offensive and insisted on an apology.

You hate her because she is a Muslim and democrat.
Cut your bullshit and baseless stories and admit it. You hate everyone that is left linked. It's in your republican DNA.
Don't give me that flannel about helping Muslims.

You hate her because she is a Muslim and democrat.
Cut your bullshit and baseless stories and admit it. You hate everyone that is left linked. It's in your republican DNA.
Don't give me that flannel about helping Muslims.
Your almost half right I don't like radical democrats give you a third because I do not like most liberals .

Werbung:
Back