Astronaut Claims Climate Alarmism is Complete .. Bu .. Bunk

Werbung:
Lets see, im looking at the specifics if it all while you are content to lusten to 15 year old rhetoric thats been getting ealked or run back fir years now. Whose head is where ?
Let's see .... global alarmist and hate filled whacko liberal ..... their heads aren't in the sand ..... those guys heads are in a special place. ;)

You guys are beyond belief. Your discussion about global warming involves calling Gore an idiot, Nye a whacko, gloating over an astronaut's insults, calling quantum mechanics idiocy, the 97% nonsense, etc. That kind of teenage mental masturbation illustrates to me why you guys are so vulnerable to the crap Fox News, and your blogosphere comrades put out to mesmerize you.

You guys are beyond belief. Your discussion about global warming involves calling Gore an idiot, Nye a whacko, gloating over an astronaut's insults, calling quantum mechanics idiocy, the 97% nonsense, etc. That kind of teenage mental masturbation illustrates to me why you guys are so vulnerable to the crap Fox News, and your blogosphere comrades put out to mesmerize you.
Are you looking in the mirror while typing that?

Just askin' ....

All of us "global warming deniers" have posted study after study, news article after news article about this hoax.

You my liberal friend are the one ignoring all facts and common sense to keep this delusion alive in your own head.

Nye is the science guy. Gore is just a evoinmentalist see the differance?
Gore is trying to make a buck and admitted to fabricating his slide show. He is a chsrlatan / huckstet.
Nye is an entertainer
97% was debunked years ago.
Asbfir the science, there is far morenthan enough cause to question it much from admission of the central proponents.

Are you looking in the mirror while typing that?

Just askin' ....

All of us "global warming deniers" have posted study after study, news article after news article about this hoax.

You my liberal friend are the one ignoring all facts and common sense to keep this delusion alive in your own head.
Looking in the mirror; delusion; You just made my point again. News article after news article. Yeah, right, like this current OP.

Looking in the mirror; delusion; You just made my point again. News article after news article. Yeah, right, like this current OP.
Scroll back through any thread on this topic. They are all full of facts reflecting the global warming hoax. You are the one who chooses to ignore these facts.

Werbung:
Scroll back through any thread on this topic. They are all full of facts reflecting the global warming hoax. You are the one who chooses to ignore these facts.
Facts such as the laws of modern physics are "idiotic" and "fantasy'. And backscatter is "bullshit." And cherry picked facts like some glacier didn't recede like it was predicted. I've seen those "facts". Most rightwing sheeple here have no idea of what science is relevant and what is rightwing smokescreen.

Back