ASIA, see how one "BUNTZ" censors your info?

always

You have a " thought controller" who censors all post to you that expose the LIES of radical liberals, fascist , etc . This "thought Controller" thinks you are incapable of deciding for yourself if expressed thoughts sent to you are worthwhile. He is afraid YOU cannot think for yourself and SO HE steps in and THINKS FOR YOU. Is this what YOU want? Never in any post , has I, "ALWAYS" , ever used obscenity or profanity BUT to the one who DETERMINES what YOU will see , it makes no difference . If he does not like it , YOU WILLL NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO READ IT!!
This is sad , so very sad ! NOW , YOU SEE ,first hand , what Fascism does to INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS and RIGHTS! WHAT SAY YOU?
HURRY , I expect "Buntz" to strike again!

Werbung:
Bad spelling is not what I find to be stupid. It is the fact that some bad spellers are too stupid to use the spelling correctors(hint: iespell) that are available.

You have a " thought controller" who censors all post to you that expose the LIES of radical liberals, fascist , etc . This "thought Controller" thinks you are incapable of deciding for yourself if expressed thoughts sent to you are worthwhile. He is afraid YOU cannot think for yourself and SO HE steps in and THINKS FOR YOU. Is this what YOU want? Never in any post , has I, "ALWAYS" , ever used obscenity or profanity BUT to the one who DETERMINES what YOU will see , it makes no difference . If he does not like it , YOU WILLL NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO READ IT!!
This is sad , so very sad ! NOW , YOU SEE ,first hand , what Fascism does to INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS and RIGHTS! WHAT SAY YOU?
HURRY , I expect "Buntz" to strike again!

There is a difference between, "...expressed thoughts...", and idiotic rants. Take a class in English composition, philosophy, and logic. Then, come back and express yourself in a coherent, succinct and thoughtful way and you will find that the censorship would likely disappear. Also, it would help your cause if you would download ieSpell.

There is a difference between, "...expressed thoughts...", and idiotic rants. Take a class in English composition, philosophy, and logic. Then, come back and express yourself in a coherent, succinct and thoughtful way and you will find that the censorship would likely disappear. Also, it would help your cause if you would download ieSpell.

HEY!!!, I REMEMBER YOU!, YOUR the guy who bragged about having a DAGREE! LOL,LOL,LOL I thought my sides would SPLIT!! a DAGREE! LOL,LOL

Werbung:
Back