Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

You lack forensic proof that the certificate in question was not a forgery.
I dont have to prove it. When he applied to be potus, the appropriate authority would have examined it.
All those hate filled godbothering racist public servants would have loved to expose his inability to be POTUS. He was far too smart for them son. And you.

Werbung:
I'm OK with how he managed to get elected and keep his job. I am not fine with some of the very bad things he did in office, like taking money belonging to American victims of Iranian terrorists and giving the money to the terrorists who never had any right to the money to begin with.
Again, the money was sanctioned and part of the deal over nuclear buildup by Iran included the refunding of their money.

If the money was used for terrorism, it's hardly his fault. USA taxpayers money is currently being used to kill people overseas as we speak. Your point is?

Well there is a lie.

I have noticed all of your points are almost always lies.

It's as of you are embarrassed.of the real reason you don't like Obama.

What you actually have noticed is that normal people just know a lot more than you do.
You mean the normal people like you who have no stock portfolio.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL, you would be me if you could, but your mother dropped you one too many times

You mean the normal people like you who have no stock portfolio.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL, you would be me if you could, but your mother dropped you one too many times
You're over 55, and this is how you behave?

I don't believe it. 16, tops.

I dont have to prove it. When he applied to be potus, the appropriate authority would have examined it.
All those hate filled godbothering racist public servants would have loved to expose his inability to be POTUS. He was far too smart for them son. And you.
Obama did not have to prove his birth certificate was genuine, so he didn't.

Werbung:
Again, the money was sanctioned and part of the deal over nuclear buildup by Iran included the refunding of their money.

If the money was used for terrorism, it's hardly his fault. USA taxpayers money is currently being used to kill people overseas as we speak. Your point is?
Obama took money that had been held up in court for more than 30 years and decided without help from Congress or the court to give the money to the terrorists who never owned the money to begin with.

Back