Are democrats trying to hide the truth

the annoying thing

Yes a one time beautiful city full of culture and history is now the capitol of liberal ignorance, drug addiction queers and homeless thanks to demo rats . They need to clean it up before the word sees it for what it is a shat hole .
Guess they will be finally cleaning up the human shat syringes and piss and trash n the streets .
I wonder if they will hand out maps to the world leaders showing streets with the least human shat on them for safer walking routes to keep shat off your shoes.

Werbung:
You sure obsess about excrement
Weird lol
Leftist looters and liars don't worry about the crap they leave everywhere in public. Just like when they were youngsters, someone always came along and cleaned up their messes after them, relieving them of any responsibility to be clean themselves.

Leftist looters and liars don't worry about the crap they leave everywhere in public. Just like when they were youngsters, someone always came along and cleaned up their messes after them, relieving them of any responsibility to be clean themselves.
you and your boyfirend obsess about so many things. it gives you something in common!

You sure obsess about excrement
Weird lol
Not at all .Just another lie from you
You forget Frisco hands out maps to people as to areas where if you walk you are more likely than brun into fresh human shat on the street and used syringes and people.
It's pelosi and Harris districts lol.
you and your boyfirend obsess about so many things. it gives you something in common!
You ignore the truth about liberal groups. They are ashamed about Frisco conditions that liberals created. You ignore them

Not at all .Just another lie from you
You forget Frisco hands out maps to people as to areas where if you walk you are more likely than brun into fresh human shat on the street and used syringes and people.
It's pelosi and Harris districts lol.

You ignore the truth about liberal groups. They are ashamed about Frisco conditions that liberals created. You ignore them
You mentioned shat several times here and many times in the past lol
Normal people don't do that duh
Obsession

You mentioned shat several times here and many times in the past lol
Normal people don't do that duh
Obsession
No it's short for shit lug nut and I prefer to limit my use of vulgar words .And shit was number one so I started using shat .Your the one always accusing others of having some type of Obsession . And oddly seem to think every rebublican has some obsession . Sounds like a obsession to me.
Next you will call me and another poster of being gay as you have done several times . Obviously another obsession you have.
You sound a grown man who's is woke as can be.
Never forget what Andy said ..Screenshot_20231113-234201.png

No it's short for shit lug nut and I prefer to limit my use of vulgar words .And shit was number one so I started using shat .Your the one always accusing others of having some type of Obsession . And oddly seem to think every rebublican has some obsession . Sounds like a obsession to me.
Next you will call me and another poster of being gay as you have done several times . Obviously another obsession you have.
You sound a grown man who's is woke as can be.
Never forget what Andy said ..View attachment 8863
omg you're so stupid.
of course i now what it means, that's why i used the word "excrement". duh.

4 times you used "sh*t" in the first post alone.
you're obsessed with excrement
that's not normal. seek help
a normal person could have just said "dems are trying to hide things in the city by cleaning it up just for the visit", there is no need to obsess about excrement in particular, but you did. weird. creepy. lol

omg you're so stupid.
of course i now what it means, that's why i used the word "excrement". duh.

4 times you used "sh*t" in the first post alone.
you're obsessed with excrement
that's not normal. seek help
a normal person could have just said "dems are trying to hide things in the city by cleaning it up just for the visit", there is no need to obsess about excrement in particular, but you did. weird. creepy. lol
There he goes again accusing others of being Obsessed I guess all I can do is make. Sure he gets clean straw for it's bedding and clean water . There's a old saying about not giving a dog to much chain that pertains to this .just can recall exactly how it goes.
Then there's my favorite and it pertans to lug nut in a big way Goes something like this .
You can leed a horse to water but you can not make that stupid Fracker drink..So you put a cap in his ass ..
It's considered motivational and it caught on after about 45 people hoy shot in the ass for hunting season and acted up and had to be put in their place.

That's some real deep hillbilly shat from a white boy from m wv who spent way to much to much time in Compton and Baltimore and .
But it's how the world really works in some places.
Such as parents turning over their young children and daughters over to the cartel then charging them money monthly till thier debt is paid and that can take years so guess what's next .

Werbung:
There he goes again accusing others of being Obsessed I guess all I can do is make. Sure he gets clean straw for it's bedding and clean water . There's a old saying about not giving a dog to much chain that pertains to this .just can recall exactly how it goes.
Then there's my favorite and it pertans to lug nut in a big way Goes something like this .
You can leed a horse to water but you can not make that stupid Fracker drink..So you put a cap in his ass ..
It's considered motivational and it caught on after about 45 people hoy shot in the ass for hunting season and acted up and had to be put in their place.

That's some real deep hillbilly shat from a white boy from m wv who spent way to much to much time in Compton and Baltimore and .
But it's how the world really works in some places.
Such as parents turning over their young children and daughters over to the cartel then charging them money monthly till thier debt is paid and that can take years so guess what's next .
You obsess about shat your posts prove it lol

Back