Anyone plan on watching the conventions ?

Werbung:
I would like to see a few of the key speakers. Is there a schedule somewhere?

sure there is but couldn't say where. I'd try gOP.com
I see they're skipping
The Dems first day of their convention is all about the war on women and their uteruses. Showing what women are like on the other side isn't something they want known out there.

I watched several speeches tonight. I liked all of the ones I watched, the three that stood out were the Black Democrat that turned Republican, Ann Romney and Chris Christie.

Christie's speech was great. He has a great delivery, hit the right tone and had too many standing ovations to count. Hope you all can see it if you missed it. So far, this has been a great opening convention day.

Rumors that Clint Eastwood is on his way to Tampa. Is he going to be the "Mystery Speaker"?

Crap! I missed it. Arg!
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...is-at-the-Republican-National-Convention.html
this the guy who seconded Obama's nomination 4 years ago had this to say

"Maybe we should have known that night in Denver that things that begin with Styrofoam Greek columns and fake smoke typically don't end well," Davis said. "You thought it was a glare. Some of us thought it was a halo."

If he said nothing else this was solid gold.

Thank you for that link, I really liked that man and what he had to say. We need a nation full of people like him

remember some years back people poo pooing Zell Miller for saying the DEMS left him ? its good to see more leaving the plantation in moments of revelation.

and we have a nation of people like him and 20% whacky proggies mucking it up.

Werbung:
Back