Anybody have a Ruger 10-22

bill m

I bought one from a guy I know, knowing it had some problems but the price was right. Sometimes it would not fire even though the firing pin is striking the case and sometimes the extractor fails to pull a fired case out causing the next round to jam up. I've ordered a firing pin and an extractor thinking that may be all it is. Has anyone had one that did this or heard of it? Thanks.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I bought one from a guy I know, knowing it had some problems but the price was right. Sometimes it would not fire even though the firing pin is striking the case and sometimes the extractor fails to pull a fired case out causing the next round to jam up. I've ordered a firing pin and an extractor thinking that may be all it is. Has anyone had one that did this or heard of it? Thanks.
Who gives a shit about you or your egotistical guns.

You might try cleaning the bolt real good.
You might need some new springs also

The 10 22 is a very popular gun great for adults and kids cheap to shoot reliable easy to work on lots of accessory available I have had 2 of them over the years.

Werbung:
I bought a 6 shot revolver more than 50 years ago as a teenager and kept that unlicensed firearm for decades. The pistol even helped me calm down a madman one time who imagined he was going to do harm to others before I whipped out my pistol and changed his mind.

Back